Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• Katelouise86x
    Katelouise86x Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I've had a baby almost 10 weeks ago and I'm looking to get back into exercise and healthy eating feel free to add me :)
  • chelsea121991
    chelsea121991 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I’m new (again) after taking a couple years off. I have never been great at consistency but motivated to stick with it this time. I lost 40 pounds last fall and gained it all back this spring 🙄 so working to lose that 40 and then another 40 at least. I work as a school nurse and am busy with four school age kiddos so fitting in exercise is a challenge and I have very little will power when it comes to food, especially sweets. Feel free to add me, I love rooting people on and being encouraging!
  • evenrude47
    evenrude47 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I've been as high as 460 lbs and really want to work to get down under 300. So far I've lost around 20 lbs since June 1st. Looking to add a few friends to help me with my motivation.
  • dgaard67
    dgaard67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am trying to find an eating plan that I can enjoy and stick with.
  • Trying2Bfit2day
    Trying2Bfit2day Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I downloaded MFP 5 days ago and I am really liking it so far. I am over 50 and gained 35 pounds...I have lost 20 so far and hoping to keep going by being here.
  • cskipper7771
    cskipper7771 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not new, been here 3 months now. Looking to share diaries with you. I’m burnt out on the foods I’ve been eating. Looking for what’s been working for you!
  • Keebspdx
    Keebspdx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Over 50, need to lose 100lbs, and just trying to walk that line between mindfulness about what I’m putting in my body and not falling into too much focus on calorie/scale watching.
    Focusing on macros and would love to see diaries of anyone with a handle on high protein. Also a huge fan of AG1 so maybe some connections there?
  • oneyearsixmonths
    oneyearsixmonths Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!
  • BlownUpBootlace
    BlownUpBootlace Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this bit of MFP, but I was informed today when I popped in that I joined MFP 7 years ago. In that time things have changed for me and whereas then I was just using it to track foods, I now own a Garmin, so I am considering paying Premium to take advantage of the whole MFP experience.

Incidentally I have been doing reformer Pilates for over 4 years and I have a mini gym at home where I have weights and bands. I have lost some weight and have more to lose which I am aiming for while continuing to work on my body.

it would be great if anyone can tell me what they like or dislike about the connectivity between Garmin and MFP while being a Premium member.
  • BetterPath2016
    BetterPath2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there,
    I am new here. I started using this app last week, and I finding it helpful.
    Does anyone know how to get the calories burned synced with your my fitness pal app and the Apple health app? It says I’ve burned over 65 cal today on the Health app, but on the MyFitnessPal app, it says on there exercise 19.
  • MoltyAnna
    MoltyAnna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking to get motivated by your diaries :3 Would be glad to meet y’all
  • miriamcohen123
    miriamcohen123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here never properly used MFP before. Iv been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes so not been given a choice but to lose weight and improve my health. Have only really started on my health and fitness journey so please be kind.
  • Cryzallis
    Cryzallis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is Crystal. I recently restarted my weight loss journey and am hoping to get better wvery day. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • bcbc8999c2
    bcbc8999c2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone..new to the my fitness app and the journey for weight loss has been a struggle lately due to health issues but I’m determined to lose the weight I need to get my kidney transplant and my journey back to a healthy lifestyle..looking for a good support system..hope to meet like minded people.
  • kimhollandcruz6058
    Options
    You can do it! 🤗
  • RedB1rd
    RedB1rd Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, second day on MFP and trying to find my way around the program. Wanting to age gracefully AND be fit. Need to shed some poundage and get more active on my way to a healthier me. Hope everyone's day is fantastic!
  • ndornan1982
    ndornan1982 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, back on the "wagon" after quite a while of not really caring. I want to lose the last 10lbs or so and feel better in myself. Please feel free to add me as I could do some with motivation!!
  • nicolejadetaylor
    nicolejadetaylor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I’m always looking for support and to help others stay motivated. I’m currently learning more about macros and weightlifting ☺️
  • charlenebiltz8
    charlenebiltz8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I woke up yesterday morning and decided to lose 30 pounds. I'm almost 72 & have a whole litany of health issues. But my chihuahua, Emma, deserves going outside once in a while & I need to take her. Exercises will be my biggest problem but I'll find a way. Any thoughts and suggestions are appreciated! :)