Welcome New Members!

Options
1152153154155156158»

Replies

• lisagclonmel3016
    lisagclonmel3016 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! Was on here years ago, lost a significant amount of weight, then bam life happened, my mother died and reverted to my coping mechanism of eating to deal with emotions so have gained nearly half of what I previously lost. Now I am back, I have 9 months until I turn 40 and would love to fit again by 40. Also recently learned I have insulin resistance so also trying to navigate that so fun times!!! Would love some friends for support and encouragement or even someone wanting to reach goals together 🥳
  • MichelleMantle
    MichelleMantle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, just starting today with a goal to lose 4 stone.
    Wishing everyone the best of luck with your fitness and health goals.
  • MichelleWoodman
    MichelleWoodman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Newbie, 56. Was always a healthy weight until my gallbladder ruptured damaging my pancreas and liver. So now my metabolism is screwed. Hoping tracking what I’m eating against my macros will help give it a kick alongside an exercise program. Oh and of course now I’m in my 50’s the big M is also a factor! Want to feel like me again!
  • Hunterkiller666
    Hunterkiller666 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New old member. Was here full time about 8 years ago but then life happened. Keep coming back here but not actually doing anything. Have managed 3 days of P90X this time so finally back on it but diet is terrible. Would be nice to have some new friends plus is any of my old friends are here would be nice to catch up if you recognise my ugly mug 😁
  • Carla831Tenn
    Carla831Tenn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just joined this community after having been absent from a community for a few years. I used to belong to SparkPeople and this popped up as a similar community so I thought I would give it a shot as I am looking for a group of people to support me in my journey.

I am 60 and I live in Northwest Tennessee with my husband, 4 dogs and 1 cat. I am now diabetic and looking to change my eating habits to control my sugar through what I eat. It's very hard because I love carbs!! I am hoping to make new friends - be great if there is anyone else in West Tennessee. We are in a small rural community but not too far from a college town.
  • lisagclonmel3016
    lisagclonmel3016 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends, Irish girlie living in Australia trying to lose 80lbs. All the help and support I can get is welcome 🤗
  • pretty3514
    pretty3514 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, fitness journey is not easy 😟😟
  • altamont4894
    altamont4894 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Long time viewer, first time responder here - can't wait to get started!
  • Traquette
    Traquette Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I've been using this app in the past with great results, then stopped, then life happens and... you know !
    I'm looking for some motivation and extra tips : calorie counting isn't much of an option anymore for me but maybe with support from a community I'll loose the 10kg I've put on in the last 2 years.
    Any thread I should dive in ? :)
  • firecrackergirls1621
    firecrackergirls1621 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I've tried many times at losing weight and have never succeeded. I think I'm now at this point in my life, where I want change for myself not someone else just to feel excepted.
    Please remember to smile today. 😃
  • saritamedina
    saritamedina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Nice to have others on the same journey
  • liqiaoyan67
    liqiaoyan67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm new here, I hope you can take care of it, I will improve with you!