Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Welcome New Members!

Replies

• Tatted_Gemini
    Tatted_Gemini Posts: 15 Member
    Having mfp friends used to motivate me… now it’s a ghost town here 😞
  • alhimik1324
    alhimik1324 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Everyone! I use this app during 2 month and have already lost 13 kg (28 lb). I plan to loose another 10-12 kg and stay with my 80-85 kg then. 38M.
    I wish us all a good luck!
  • alhimik1324
    alhimik1324 Posts: 2 Member

Having mfp friends used to motivate me… now it’s a ghost town here 😞
    Hi Tatted_Gemini, I am one of those fatty ghosts, living in this town.
    What is your goal? To loose some or to maintain?
  • LazySham
    LazySham Posts: 81 Member
    Hiiii....

Sham once again after long time.
    Namaste everyone from India 🇮🇳
  • CarolMcEleney
    CarolMcEleney Posts: 1 Member
    I am starting today. I am motivated and excited. Where is the best place to learn how best to manuever the app? Thank you.
  • LazySham
    LazySham Posts: 81 Member
    Hiiiiiii guys.....

This is Sham from India once again after long time looking forward for few friends.
  • SandiW190371
    SandiW190371 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I am newbie to this and just starting my weight loss journey to a healthier and happier future. Heard lots of good things about this app so will have to learn to navigate my way round it.
  • DLGirl68
    DLGirl68 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 9
    Greetings MFP members- Minnesota girl here, looking for new friends and trying to get my life back in order. I've had some health issues and as a result gained 40 lbs since 2021. I am now in a position to focus on my health, happiness and well-being. Send me a friend request, would love to support each other as we navigate towards a healthier lifestyle.
  • SilkyJain371
    SilkyJain371 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi All, I am new to this community but I have already started my journey to be fit this year. I am physically active 3 times a week while playing badminton or swimming but now I would like to work on my diet. I am vegetarian not vegan and don't eat eggs so looking for ideas to make quick healthy meals. I love veggies!
  • kcoles2
    kcoles2 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello this Kim from South Carolina. Looking to lose weight and get fit. I've have gained 50lbs some 2021. I was overweight even then. Always struggled with weight loss due to emotional eating.
  • izzynel
    izzynel Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone. I
    Love this app to track food.
  • Aisha_leoness22
    Aisha_leoness22 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey everyone! I have been diagnosed with PCOS, so starting my fitness journey to regain control of my body!