Where to meet single men in their 40’s?

Options
13»

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of members in their 40's here. It's been said that MFP is the best dating site on the internet

It’s where we met and courted each other

Excuse me we talked about keeping that out of the forums

sheesh
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Mmm
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of members in their 40's here. It's been said that MFP is the best dating site on the internet
    Yes... this is what I see when I login
    j5caws1ckje3.gif

I'm so jealous. I love hot dogs
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »
    Where there are single 20 year old girls

Bingo

Since when canada the ones who go there are grannys

I'm in my 40's and single as they come. I have no kid's. I don't really drink and i don't do drugs. I'm not violent and i don't have much luck
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »

I'm not putting all the 20 year old girls in the same boat but alot of them only know how to charge their phones, they twerk and they can't cook.

This had me rolling with laughter. Click to 7:00 mins

https://youtu.be/qNnJjyIzuQo

If you want to be happy for rest of your life

Cooks meals on time
    [Jimmy Soul]

A man from the East Coast with Southern gleanings actually shared how he'd had to adjust and apply some flexibility concerning his wife in their early years 'til now, when he'd be returning home after work - famished sometime after 5 and there was no dinner ready still.
    This seems like a dumb question and maybe it is but I’m having a really hard time finding single men in their 40’s. They are all married which is to be expected at that age I guess. Online dating has resulted in nothing but men lying about being married or only wanting a fling. Are there any good guys left?

Plenty, mostly single-fathers and divorced.
    • Outdoor activities eg Fishing, Camping, Hiking, Shooting range
    • Events eg Sports, Fairs
    • Venues eg Theme parks, Ski resorts

ETA: You may consider faith-based organisations like some Churches who do prioritise organising events/activities for their singles to mingle and possibly "equally-yoke."

With the exception of Churches, I can sometimes be found at the above places. If I'm not working, studying, training, etc. Most of my "free" time is spent at the archery range.

As to church, I believe, just don't go to churches.

Sadly, I can't disagree with you, case specific of course, for some men and women of faith have had traumatic experiences for having yielded at all, stuck in loveless and/or abusive marriages.

Proactive men like you, live your lives full to the brim, having learnt to prioritise refueling your quality of life, however its composition presents itself - maintaining consistency and commitment; The very qualities women are seeking in their pursuits of finding someone - The Ideal Lifestyle Fit.
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    Girls!!!!!! Why 40s??? If you want to have fun date a guy in his 20s. Trust meeee! 25-29!

I rather have older and wiser.

Plus some of us older and wiser guys in our 40's can still be fun!
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    Girls!!!!!! Why 40s??? If you want to have fun date a guy in his 20s. Trust meeee! 25-29!

I rather have older and wiser.

Plus some of us older and wiser guys in our 40's can still be fun!

Older, wiser, and fun.
    Holding out for that...
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    If I were in the mindset to meet women they would find me at the off road park, at home working on my house, at home working on my cars, playing D&D at one of the game stores, or at home playing video games.

I'm trying to get out more now that I'm free but haven't really been pushing that agenda. I'm even considering just having groceries delivered because I hate going to the grocery store.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    This is so true. Men around here are Parents and Divorced before the age of 25, so being in their 40s with daughters in their late teens and early 20s is the norm, always at practices - involved and committed.

Not exactly what I meant, but maybe.