30 Day Shred with me?

Replies

• normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Day 7 level 1:Done
    3.4 lbs lost
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Still doing level 2. Still hard! Planks are the worst!
  • an0393na
    an0393na Posts: 840 Member
    I've got a 44 day shred... Trying to loose 8kg in 6 weeks in time for an overseas trip, wish me luck!
  • melissajkxoxo
    melissajkxoxo Posts: 35 Member
    Finished another day of level 2. Sweating pretty good!
  • alannaenewman
    alannaenewman Posts: 11 Member
    Level 2 day 2 done this morning. Defintely feel my posture is better from the ab work and weights--I have had 3 c sections in 4 years and am finally feeling some strength behind it! Going to walk on my lunch break today too. I am loving this check in!
  • normalicia11
    Level 1 day 8:Done
    Stay strong everyone!
  • Running2Fit
    Half way through level 2! I enjoy these workouts but it does get a bit dull doing the exact same one for 10 days in a row.
  • melissajkxoxo
    Half way through level 2! I enjoy these workouts but it does get a bit dull doing the exact same one for 10 days in a row.

I felt that way too. I don’t think I did a full 10 of level 1 because I was getting f a little bored so did level 2 a day then did a level 1 then I’m back on 2 for a few days.

• melissajkxoxo
    edited January 2019
    Yesterday I hit the excersise bike and today did another day of level 2. Feel good. Only thing I notice is at the last set of cardio and abs I almost feel sick to my stomach haha. Not sure if it’s just because I’m pushing myself or what.

Oh oh and I finally saw the scale move down! As I mentioned before all I was seeing was gains(went up 4 lbs) but today I lost those 4 plus and extra 1.6!!! Whooo!

I’m actually going wedding dress shopping next week so hoping for some results.
  • normalicia11
    Day 10 done!
    Will take 2 days off before moving to level 2. Definitely feeling stronger!
  • meganmoschops
    meganmoschops Posts: 39 Member
    Level 2 day 1 done. Thought it was a lot harder than level1!
  • normalicia11
    Level 2 day 1 Done
    I am seeing results already and as of today I have lost 5.8 lbs since I started on January 2nd.
    Yay! Going for more
  • Running2Fit
    First day of level 3! It’s hard but I like it so much more than level 2
  • debbiekwalker80
    debbiekwalker80 Posts: 1 Member
    I started the 30 day shred in the middle of December. I've been doing it most days, but skipped some with the holidays and being sick, but completed my 25th day today. I was on level 3, but did level 2 today since I was feeling sluggish but still wanted to exercise. I noticed that the level 2 moves felt easier than when I was doing that level. Hooray for getting stronger!

I'm down about 4 pounds since I started, but only really started counting calories 3 weeks ago.
  • BSTLIFE84
    BSTLIFE84 Posts: 21 Member
    I’m starting today. I’ve done it before and it REALLY works— but Jillian gets kind of annoying 🤪
  • normalicia11
    Level 2 day 3: Done
  • meganmoschops
    Level 2 day 6 done. It’s making a difference but it’s still so hard!
  • normalicia11
    This is my 3rd time doing it and I still struggle with level 2, maybe because it include exercises that we don’t do that often or find in other DVD’s, the good side of it is that level 3 is easier and most importantly IT WORKS!”

• meganmoschops
    This is my 3rd time doing it and I still struggle with level 2, maybe because it include exercises that we don’t do that often or find in other DVD’s, the good side of it is that level 3 is easier and most importantly IT WORKS!”

Totally agree - it definitely works!
  • normalicia11
    Day 6 level 2:done
    We got this!