30 Day Shred with me?

Replies

• meganmoschops
    meganmoschops Posts: 39 Member
    smal48 wrote: »
    Level 3 day 3 done. Feeling so much fitter than when I started 30DS! Wondering what to do when I’ve finished. Quite tempted to do it all again and see if I can be more Natalie?

Wow you’re nearly there! You could do it again more like Natalie and with heavier weights? It’d be interesting to see how you find level 1 again!

Heavier weights and more Natalie is a good idea - thanks! I still can’t do proper press ups so that’s definitely a target. 🙈
  • meganmoschops
    Hi, how is everyone doing?
    I just finished day5 of level 3, getting close to the end. Yay💪

Well done! I’ve just done day 5 of level 3 this morning. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!
  • meganmoschops
    Level 3 day 6 done! 4 more to go.... 😃
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Level 3 day 6 done! 4 more to go.... 😃
    Great job!
    I think we’ll finish around the same time, so excited to see the before and after .
  • normalicia11
    Day 7 level 3 ✅
    Stay strong ladies...
  • cali_rose213
    cali_rose213 Posts: 47 Member
    Can I jump in ladies??? I started 30 day shred on the 1st of February. I just completed day 19 of level 2! Tomorrow is my last day of level 2 and then on to level 3 😊
  • cali_rose213
    Or should I say, 19 days in and completed day 9 of level 2 😊 almost on level 3!
  • normalicia11
    Day 9 level 3✅
    Almost done . Woohoo!!!
  • meganmoschops
    Day 10 Level 3 completed! ✅

I have completely finished the 30 Day Shred! Woohoo! ⭐️

Starting Level 1 day 1 tomorrow but this time I’m going to be more Natalie..... 😳
  • meganmoschops
    Day 9 level 3✅
    Almost done . Woohoo!!!

Well done! 1 day left to go!

• meganmoschops
    Or should I say, 19 days in and completed day 9 of level 2 😊 almost on level 3!

Well done! Level 3 is so much nicer than level 2!!

• cali_rose213

Day 9 level 3✅
    Almost done . Woohoo!!!

Wow! Amazing 😊 almost done!! Congrats! I hope I’ll be able to stick with level 3, I always stop mid level 2. I def surpassed the last time I attempted 30 day shred.

• cali_rose213

Starting Level 1 day 1 tomorrow but this time I’m going to be more Natalie..... 😳

Amazing 👏😊 what were your ending results? 😊 I think I’m going to do the same thing once I complete 30 day shred. Sometimes I’m Anita and sometimes I’m Natalie. But I want to be Natalie all the way! She’s a beast 😊

• cali_rose213
    I’m waiting for my daughter to go to sleep so that I can finish the last day of level 2. I love doing the workouts late at night, I feel like I have more motivation.
  • cali_rose213
    Just finished level 2 tonight ❤️ starting level 3 tomorrow. Tell me ladies, how intense was it? What level do you find the most challenging? Ugh I’m kind of dreading level 3. Going to watch it tonight to see what I’m getting myself into tomorrow 😂
  • normalicia11
    Just finished level 2 tonight ❤️ starting level 3 tomorrow. Tell me ladies, how intense was it? What level do you find the most challenging? Ugh I’m kind of dreading level 3. Going to watch it tonight to see what I’m getting myself into tomorrow 😂

For me, level 2 is the hardest, the first time I did it I stress out my knees, that’s why I’m taking it easy this time, giving my body rest days and not pushing myself to the extreme.
    Good luck on level 3
  • normalicia11

Congratulations 🎉 job well done
  • normalicia11
    Well I am finished!!!
    It took 1month and 21 days but I did it and I am happy with the results. I lost 12 lbs and 1 size pants...
    I am moving on to RIPPED IN 30
  • cali_rose213

For me, level 2 is the hardest, the first time I did it I stress out my knees, that’s why I’m taking it easy this time, giving my body rest days and not pushing myself to the extreme.
    Good luck on level 3

Girl, I died on level 3!!! Level 2 was easier to me. Damn, I am dead 😂 I legit wanted to quit like half way thru, but I made it this far already. What killed me the most was the cardio with the weights.. I just about died.. I hate level 3 so far tho lol please tell me it gets easier after a day or so of level 3?

• cali_rose213
    Well I am finished!!!
    It took 1month and 21 days but I did it and I am happy with the results. I lost 12 lbs and 1 size pants...
    I am moving on to RIPPED IN 30

Amazing!!! Those are some good results 🙌😊 I’ve lost about 5 pounds since starting it. But 12 pounds? Way to go!!! 😊 I’m hating level 3 so far. Just finished the first day of it 😩
    Let me know how ripped in 30 is! I might wanna try that out.