JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 64

Options

Replies

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @puttyputty yay! Welcome back!! I missed your posts!
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Options
    Welcome, @rimtorimgoal! You've come to the right place. :)
  • puttyputty
    Options
    @milktruckd, look at you, almost under 200! You're doing great. I think tracking is key to understanding how your body handles all the changes you are throwing at it.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,841 Member
    Options
    @FarmerCarla and @hoshaugh73 As a child I ice skated but was never great. As an adult I made my one venture onto the roller rink. Some charming person threw a handful of marbles on the floor. It was not a pretty sight when I hit one. My skate stopped but I did not. My knee was bruised for months. I would love to be able to ice skate again but as @hoshaugh73 said, I can’t take the fall risk.

• puttyputty
    Options
    @FarmerCarla and @hoshaugh73 As a child I ice skated but was never great. As an adult I made my one venture onto the roller rink. Some charming person threw a handful of marbles on the floor. It was not a pretty sight when I hit one. My skate stopped but I did not. My knee was bruised for months. I would love to be able to ice skate again but as @hoshaugh73 said, I can’t take the fall risk.

I used to ice skate as a kid. Then, my first semester of college, I slipped on the ice and broke my kneecap. I haven't been skating since!