Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Fitbit excercise goals
    January challenge
    February challenge
    March challenge
    April challenge
    May challenge

Scale moved in the right direction, probably because I drank more water yesterday
  • awhit4842
    awhit4842 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    JFT Tuesday
    1. Log all food
    2. Drink 150oz water
    3. Meditate
    4. Gym
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I have to be quick, did not manage my time well this morning.

@Snowflake1968 good luck today!!!!!!

@maryrobinson40 I hope you feel better!

@mytime6630 big hugs to you, I'm sorry your daughter is struggling so much, you are a good mom and so full of love, I admire your strength.

Yesterday 5/13:

1. Give Rukia her a.m. pills 😁
    2. Stay within calorie goal😁
    3. Go for a walk at lunch😁
    4. Finish work at 5:15😞
    5. Put away clean laundry😞
    6. Give Rukia her p.m. pills😁

JFT 5/14:

1. Give Rukia her a.m. pills 😁
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Go for a walk at lunch
    4. Finish work at 5:15
    5. Workout after work
    6. Give Rukia her p.m. pills
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 961 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Been offline a few days as had problems at work and haven't been able to go home yet. Trying to post on phone, not good at this!

But wanted to send even more positive vibes to @Snowflake1968 for today's interview. Don't worry about looking nervous, I once walked into an interview room, 3 men behind the table, and fell flat on my face. Wet shoes from the rain combined with slippy office floor! I spent the whole interview thinking about my sore knees and trying not to show it lol. Did get the job though.

Hugs to all those with problems, may life get easier for you.

I'm missing my kitchen, hoping to be home soon.
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    There is so much pain going on the board today. I am so sorry for all those hurting. I love you all. You are such strong women! I admire all of you immensely!! Please never forget about your family here.

Yesterday was a total bust. I didn't get a single thing done. I got caught up in a book. I just really needed to spend some time out of my head. It was really nice. Then I spent an hour on the couch with just laughing and goofing off. That was really nice too. I was just really depressed yesterday. Mainly to do with my writing, but I won't get into that. I did stay away from candy and chocolate however! And my weight is reflecting that. I stepped on the scale last week and saw 181 for the first time in 2 years. I almost cried. I stepped on this morning and saw 177. Thank the Lord! I've been downing water like air the last few days too. I don't know why. I've just been so thirsty.

Onto goals!

JFT, 5-14-19

1. Log all my food!
    2. Do the fricken dishes! Come on girl!!
    3. Fold the laundry!! Put a book on and just do it!!(can you tell I need motivation?)
    4. Doctor's appointment 4 Matt
    5. Pay stub
    6. MAKE DINNER AT HOME
    7. Drink 4 bottles of water
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,338 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Every night before I go to bed, I say some prayers, write in my Gratitude journal and post some kind of positive post on my fb page. Tonight this one spoke to me and I thought it might help all of us. qizwi773n9q0.jpeg

Good luck today. I hope you found something useful in my message. Best of luck today!
  • pridesabtch
    Options
    sylkates wrote: »
    I just want to put my feelings here. None of my friends on social media or in real life want to hear this because I look more skinny than some of them do, or they're so skinny that they can't relate.

I'm only 20 pounds overweight, but I feel so gross when I see myself in the mirror, because for most of my life I was at least 30 pounds lighter than I am now. I'm embarrassed by my selfies. I'm sick of buying new pants. I'm annoyed that it seems like I have to count calories every single day or I just end up gaining weight like crazy again. I'm confused by how between two weighings that were 2 weeks apart, I seemed to have gained 12 pounds - I don't know how that happened, and it hasn't leveled off since then.

I'm just really frustrated and I can't express it to anyone I know, so I'm putting it here.

My goal now is to lose this weight this round, and then find a maintenance plan that works for me that might not include daily logging. But that first step....that lose 40 pounds step...is a hell of a doozy. Ugh.

Thanks for listening. That's all.

I'm right there with you. This is a safe place. Everybody is in a different place, and nobody scoffs at the challenges of others. Set some goals for today and just work on trying to follow them. Basic or detailed it doesn't matter. This is for you to plan out your day and help you focus on what you want to do. I have "Supermom" days where I hit every goal, then I have "Holy $h!T today was a bust" days. No matter, it was just one day and I get a fresh start the next day. Good luck.

• pridesabtch
    edited May 2019
    Options
    nlmackey98 wrote: »

JFT Monday

- Work by 8:00 :smiley:
    - Check in on FB and give a late Mother's Day shout out to my mom.
    - Check in with MFP, and don't whine about my weekend :(
    - I literally only have one thing to do today at work, better stretch it out. :)
    - Lunch <300 cal :)
    - See which kid thing hubby wants to take today, orthodontist (3pm), boosters meeting (6pm) & tennis (8pm). If necessary I can do all. I just don't want to. :)
    - Hang pictures in kitchen, measure window for curtain rod. :) Hung them. Hated them. Took them down. They are in the garage now.
    - Organize entertainment unit down stairs :(
    - One load of laundry :)
    - Dinner, stay in the green :(:(:(
    - Lay out clothes for the gym :(
    - Bed by 10:30 :( Waited for my oldest to finish her homework before I went to bed.

Yesterday started well, and then I just blew it at dinner. I wasn't that hungry is was just some of my favorites. I know it isn't real, but my weight is up 4 lbs since Sunday... Grrrrrr. I almost didn't post goals today as they haven't been doing much good, but that is a defeatist attitude and I'm too stubborn for that. Man, why can't this be easier?

Anyway, JFT Tuesday

- Weigh :smiley:
    - Work by 8:00 :smiley: 7:30
    - Check in on MFP :smiley: a little delayed by actual work, but here I am.
    - Work stuff
    - Pray for @Snowflake1968 that she wows them!
    - lunch <300cal
    - Order a cookie cake
    - print invitations
    - figure out what to do with my kitchen walls. I may have to paint it again with something more lively.
    - 1 load of laundry
    - Dinner, keep it in check!
    - IDK maybe go to be early

Positive Thought: I'm in good physical health.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    *HUGS* Do YOUR best. <3 We are all proud of you and we're rooting for you!
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'm completely finished with this semester!! I took my last final exam last night (I did not do well bc I'm fighting a terrible cold / sore throat. It kinda feels like pneumonia 😅) But all I can do is move on from here! I passed all my classes and I have the summer to prepare for my final year!!

Today, I'm going to relax, pick up groceries and cook a homemade dinner; bc my family has suffered with restaurant food since last Thursday!! I'm hoping I'm better tomorrow. I was doing great at exercising and controlling my diet until this random illness struck me.

I've been reading everyone's post. Know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers!! I'm excited to see people return and join the group!! Stay strong and be blessed!!
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 Good luck today!!! Big hugs and good vibes to you!!!

JFT Monday
    1. Log all food - prelog! :)
    2. Waters! :)
    3. Run dishwasher :)
    4. Load of laundry >:)
    5. QT with DH :)
    6. Be nice; no complaining, no gossiping :)
    7. 10 squats/bathroom trip :| 50/50
    8. Cook dinner at home :)
    9. Eat packed lunch :)
    10. Bed by 9:30 >:)

JFT Tuesday
    1. Log all food - including takeout *best guess*
    2. No drinking water at job 1 :( Go crazy at job 2 with water!
    3. Be nice; no complaining, no gossipping!!!
    4. Sleepover with mum!

Keeping things super simple today, gotta live a little sometimes! I've got so much to do (don't we all!!!) but all in time. I have a few last things to do for the wedding - but keeping things focused on our union not decorations so I don't go entirely crazy. The yard needs a bit more work - we busted our butts Saturday after I got out of work because almost every single Sunday has rained! The land purchase is going thru so I need to tighten up my purse strings and that always stresses me out - but I crunched the numbers and it is doable - now just to avoid obsessing over it. Baby steps towards ALL my goals, health, financial, and personal development!
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    No sugar yesterday & kept in the green. o:)
    Phasing in restart of vitamins.
    Doubling water intake
    Focusing on the positive - changes 1% daily add up
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    cory17 wrote: »
    @bookmeister86 those are cool photos- had no idea chile looked like that, drier and higher elevation?

Yes, it's a very varied country! It stretches a huge distance from north to south so is very different throughout. We went to the Atacama Desert in the north which is apparently the driest desert in the world, and has mountains/areas above 4000/6000m. I highly recommend!
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 14 May

Log accurately :)
    Stay in the green :)
    5 fruit and veg >:) still need to go shopping!
    Fitbit excercise goals :)
    January challenge :)
    February challenge :)
    March challenge :)
    April challenge :) Another lovely day and I feel relaxed and happy.
    May challenge ;) better than yesterday

Scale moved in the right direction, probably because I drank more water yesterday

• pinkhelen82
    pinkhelen82 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I’m new to this and I’m excited to set my targets.
    My tomorrow’s target:
    1.only eat when I’m hungry
    2.only water after my last main meal
    3. Give up processed sugar

Good luck for tomorrow!
  • korina75
    korina75 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Recap:
    JFT 5/14
    Pack and Prep for guest 😁
    Eat mindfully and within calories 😁
    Extra water 😁
    1 hour run/walk 😐 Did half hour
    5 minutes stretching before/after 😐 did before not after-it helped!

Off on vacation! I’m sure I’ll check in while there. :)