JUST FOR TODAY -- One Day at a Time .... Daily commitment thread for 2019

Options

Replies

• ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB -good luck with MRI. Best advice I ever received before having one (and I have had several), is to close eyes before going in tube and don't open them until you come back out. I usually do counted breathing too (helps me relax).
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Tubster..
    xgcdql1w9obb.jpg

SHE IS ADORABLE! I wish I could just hug her up! Just a doll!
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Praise God! I moved... I drank... And I am happy about the accountibility... Lol @PackerFanInGB
  • hope25
    hope25 Posts: 188 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I am back. After falling way off the wagon and eating like I did not care at all for a little over 2 weeks and gaining the little bit I had lost. I am back to trying. Here are my goals for tomorrow:
    1. Eat in my window 11:00-7:00
    2. no sweet tea!! Only water or unsweet tea
    3. stay within my calorie count, log everything before eating it!
    4. get in my 10,000 or more steps
    5. Walk at least 3,000 of those steps before eating
    6. Be productive! Knock off the things on the to do list,
    7. Eat veggie and fruit with both lunch and dinner
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,206 Member
    Options
    jacqui2494 wrote: »
    My daughter just gave birth. I’ve been up at the hospital every day since Saturday. Hard to stay focused and get the correct food.

1. Log everything ✅
    2. Walk, walk, walk ✅ 17,000, 18,000, 12,000 steps every day whilst waiting for the delivery
    3. Stay in green ❌

Congratulations!! And wow ... look at those steps!! You are doing great!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Woohoo!
    Ive done amazing today!

Ive completed June Challenge!
    And personal challenge (up to 3 cups atm, but will have 2 before bed)

Im in the GREEN!
    And i walked Saskia to school, went to the park with the girls and Ash, and got walked by the dog.. (he yanked me all the way to school and back LOL)

Feeling good.

Ive not done any PLANNED exercise since before Christmas, not done any work out videos, my yoga mat is STILL in its packaging, however.. tomorrow im hitting the gym!!

YAY!!!! GREAT JOB!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Tubster..
    xgcdql1w9obb.jpg

Awe .... LOVE LOVE LOVE this little girl!!!
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    @packerfan good luck w/the MRI. The prior advice about close your eyes is good, slow breathe in down to stomach, hold for couple counts and release slow. Focus on mental picture. I had one couple years ago. You can do it!
    @nlmackey You do such a good job of being in the now, moving forward, positive. o:)
    @jacqui congrats on your new grandbaby!! they smell so good.........
    @bex whoop you're sounding feeling good
    @maryrobinson gonna be looking for your post tomorrow about how the day went, you're on a roll
    @kaihunter45 what are you abstaining from?
    @snowflake those pictures look like so much fun! Your caitlyn is so blessed to have you.
    @hegoddard 3 mos of testing & no dx is beyond frustrating. I too am praying for resolution for Matt
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Morning all, feeling good today as I managed a run this morning. 10k and not super fast but I’ll take it as it’s been less than a week since my injury. Something is up with my Garmin and mfp though - it’s registered it three times on my exercises and given me three times the calorie burn - if only!!

Hope everyone is well. @PackerFanInGB I’m thinking of you and glad you’re a bit better. I’m sure the MRI is daunting - try and stay calm. Ooh and I found the ring last night!!! Was taking to my mum on the phone and confessed. She mentioned that it is the anniversary of my grandma’s death this week. Went and had another look in the drawers thinking maybe it fell into the box of baking parchment. It wasn’t there but it had fallen into one of the other drawers! Was like she was looking over my shoulder 💕

Quick goals update before I get ready for work.

Monday goals recap:
    - morning workout ✅
    - Pack snacks ✅
    - Buy milk on way to school ✅
    - Sort maths replacement lesson on arrival ✅
    - Home lunchtime for car, shake and plants ✅
    - Leave by 5 ❎
    - Health food store after work✅ just made it before closing!
    - Online grocery shop ❎ we actually don’t need to do this for a couple of days
    - Bed by 9:30❎

Tuesday goals:
    - morning run ✅
    - pack snacks
    - proofread reports if time on arrival
    - home lunchtime for car and shake
    - sort out digital resilience lesson files
    - meeting after school (leave by 5:30)
    - June challenge - G,B & U
    - kids piano practice
    - bed by 9:30

Have a lovely day everyone x
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Monday 3 June

Log accurately :)
    Stay in the green >:)
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Fitbit excercise goals :)
    Jan challenge :)
    Feb challenge >:)
    Mar challenge :)
    Apr challenge :) I feel contented
    May challenge :)
    Jun challenge :) although I am posting now as the Internet was down last night.

• bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Had a pretty good day today. No headache at work until late in the day, thank God. Tomorrow morning is the brain MRI, which I'm seriously nervous about...not because I'm afraid of the results, but because I'm claustrophobic and they are going to put a cage over my head so I can't move. That scares the bejeezus out of me. I'll be fine, but it's making me nauseous to think about it.

I had two MRIs before my operations, didn't really like those myself. If it's like mine, they will give you music to listen to. I chose classical for relaxation - if you can choose your music so it's something you like that may help! If it's like mine, you will be able to see the outside world by glancing down at your feet. I found keeping on looking at that helped me feel better. Hope this is possible for you, and helpful!
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    Tuesday!

- June Challenge
    - 5 cups of water
    - Gym!

Already done a 1hr15 walk with the pram. Im shattered lol!!
  • awhit4842
    awhit4842 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    JFT Monday
    1. Log all food 👍
    2. Exercise at home👍
    3. Drink 150oz water👍
    4. Meditate 👍
    5. One healthy snack after dinner 👍

JFT Tuesday
    1. Log all food
    2. Gym
    3. Drink 150oz water
    4. One healthy snack after dinner
    5. Bed by 9
  • korina75
    korina75 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    JFT 6/4

30 minutes mindful movement
    Stay within calories
    drink 8 c water
    meditate 5 minutes
    Get guestroom ready for company

Very busy day today so keeping it simple. My Dad is coming out for an unexpected visit and it's stressing me out big time. He always comments on my weight and even though I now am weighing less I just hate how much he focuses on my looks. I don't want my children to hear that message. Although, luckily, they are tweens and barely listen to what adults are saying nowadays. :D Thankful to still be busy as we get into summer-hoping to get all my current clients under contract by the end of June so I can relax a little in July/August as I have vacations. Thank you ladies for giving me a place to come and just write for a minute and meditate on my day and feelings in the moment. It's so helpful to me. :)
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Omg, I got so behind on here. I am late so I have to be quick again.

@nlmackey98 thank you for the support! Being short definitely has both an upside and a downside.

@maryrobinson40 you can do this!!!!

@Snowflake1968 looks like a great time, what a beautiful place!

@Bex953172 omg what a cutie!

@PackerFanInGB good luck with the MRI!

Yesterday 6/3:

1. Give Rukia her a.m. pills 😁
    2. Stay within calorie goal😭
    3. Bring deposit to title company😁
    4. Speak to Suncoast😁
    5. Seriously now..get prescription refilled!!!!!!!!!😞
    6. Buy groceries😞
    7. Cook dinner😁

JFT 6/4:

1. Give Rukia her a.m. pills 😁
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Go for a walk at lunch
    4. Finish work at 5:15
    5. Seriously now..get prescription refilled!!!!!!!!!
    6. Workout after work
    7. Do laundry
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Monday, June 3, 2019
    Log Accurately :)
    60 Minutes intentional walking :)
    Productive work day :)
    Last visit with SIL before she leaves :)

No time to check out everyone from yesterday, will catch up later. Wanted to make sure I at least checked in!

Tuesday, June 4, 2019
    Log accurately
    60 minutes intentional walking
    Make it through all afternoon meeting without getting too cranky
    Pick up donations for disaster relief

Ginny in Ohio
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    mytime6630 wrote: »

@nlmackey98 - I think we all have that mindset, that the weekend comes, and we just eat what we want. But that is life .. sometimes we need to do that. I am learning that this is OK, as long as we get right back on track .. which you are doing

Thank you for your encouragement. I'm sure it started with a weekend, but unfortunately, I've been sliding since early April. I'm not sure what triggered the fall, but it came hard and fast. Oh well, today is a new day filled with new choices.