murdog3t wrote: »
1. IF/keto eating ✅
2. Coffee ☕️, 🍵 & H20 during my fasting times ✅
3. Sugar free ✅
4. at least 11/8oz cups h20 ✅
5. Stay within my 3 hr eating window ✅
HEGoddard0928 wrote: »
Okay let's try this again. I've lost 2 posts already!
I'm Hannah. I'm 30 years old. I've been a part of this group since 2017. When I joined I weighed 183lbs. 3 years before I weighed 105. A mix of finding love, getting married, and quitting smoking helped put the weight on. That and a slowing metabolism. I lost my job in October of 2017. I was able to really focus on weight loss at that point. I got a new, sedentary job in March of 2018. Over the last 9 months I put on 15 of the 30lbs I lost last winter.
I have 2 goals for next year...
1. Lose 30lbs
2. Finish the rough draft of my novel
That's the only two big things I want to accomplish this year!
Onto simple goals for today...
JFT, 1-1-19(how weird!!!)
1. Drink 2 more waters 1.5. For a total of 80oz
2. Go to home depot(re staples) Yes but didn't end up needing them.
3. Make something for dinner Leftovers...but I did heat them up! Lol
4. Dishes!!!(newcombers...this is the bane of my existence!!!!) HAHAHAHA Why do I even try?!
5. Bed early. 11:30. I'm reading a WIP for a new friend on Twitter and I got so involved I got to bed late. Lol
Have a great day.
slittlemeister wrote: »
First day back at work today, I do NOT want to go and want it still to be Christmas.
I'll get through today by not pushing myself too hard and making an effort to be nice to my colleagues even though I would far rather not be there.... I'm sure they will be in the same boat!
- Log everything I eat
- Stick to food plan
- Be in the green
- 3+ bottles water
- No alcohol
- Savour every bite
- Monitor fullness after each meal
- Differentiate between hunger, desire and craving
- Give myself credit!
- 30+ minute lunch break
- Catch up on emails
- Read Beck Diet Solution
- Gratitude journal
- Lights out by 11
Current calorie balance: 0 (starting with a clean slate from today!)
Copyright 2005-2020 MyFitnessPal, Inc.