• klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    <3
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Heather - Sounds like Vera is a fitting end to this weekend! <3

I just discovered I have access to Vera Season 9 right now through my Amazon Prime/Britbox subscription. I'm not sure I watched Season 8 so will start there tonight. Need to table Silent Witness for a while. I would much rather watch your British detective/mysteries than those made in the USA. Love the varied plots and settings.

Lanette
    SW WA State
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Heather: I’m guessing our first dishwasher load must have been similar to your eco wash. The second load had a 1 hour cycle and the dishes were quite well cleaned. Seems like the eco wash would be great for a meal with guests so that there is more to clean. On average, it takes us a day or more to fill our dishwasher unless we have company. :flowerforyou: I was so impressed with DH. The new dishwasher was delivered to our kitchen & they hauled away the old one. The rest was up to us. DH installed the dishwasher by himself—with a little help from me. He is very skilled with mechanics & electronics. He grew up working on various home improvement and repair projects and enjoys them. His health situation has caused challenges but he works through them.

A cousin called last night and we chatted for ages. It was wonderful to talk about our lives right now, as well as a bit of family history. We even talked about other family members. :devil: Most of it was positive, but there were a few barbs toward one person or another. The barbs all went toward her siblings. Since I have none, I did quite a bit of listening. :ohwell:

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Kylia - BEAUTIFUL!!!

Katiebug - ROFL!! If I used your question, everything would go!!

Okie in the TX Hill Country

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,116 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,550 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

manual treadmill- 7.25min, 132ahr, 141mhr, .5mi= 83c
    arm/chin-up machine w/floor ever in btwn- 23min, 126ahr, 142mhr, 5sets of 10ea w/3 diff exercises in btwn= 200c
    other- 17.52min, 116aahr, 135mhr, 5sets of 10ea w/4 diff exercises in btwn= 140c
    wash/brush/dry Bullwinkle- 43min= 120c

total cal 543

noting like having hot running water outside to wash your dog
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    :)
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    A <3
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,345 Member
    Options
    Did an hour of balance games on the Wii today. The plan for tomorrow is to hold my plank then take the extremepump class.

Rebecca – what’s up with yesterday? I opened one of those small (about 4oz) containers of applesauce and it was bad! I’ll take it back to the store. Not that I’m expecting anything.

M – how wonderful that you did that marathon!

Barbara – Genesis coupe. I’m not allowed to breathe near it….lol But that’s OK, if I need to use a vehicle (say mine’s in the shop), I use the SUV. It has Bembro brakes.

KJ - the Md says a boy. Boy, you surely have those kids walking! And they never complain about their feet giving out. “Marvin the Martian legs”…what a hoot

Bonnie in TN – I hate when one of our pets pees/poops on something. Yes, it’s usually something like vying for attention.

Speaking of dishwashers: does anyone know how to get a drinking glasses sparkly? I read in Hints to Heloise that you add vinegar to the wash, but that didn’t get it totally out. They were better, but still somewhat cloudy. I only scrape my dishes, never rinse (too lazy to be truthful)

Made the pavlova for Tues and the spinach cheese tarts.

Tracey – what I do is have meals frozen then a few days prior to the following week, I take out of the freezer meals I will have. I also make sure I buy what I need if I have to do any cooking for the following week. I usually make extra so that I can freeze it and then I don’t have to cook lots. Yes, having it written down certainly does help. I’m not opening the refrig and wondering what there is to eat.

Tried starting the stocking for Denise’s baby. I don’t like the way it looks. Maybe someone can help me. Gotta look for someone.

Michele in NC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,550 Member
    Options
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Barbie: We discovered a 1 hour setting on our new dishwasher in addition to the longest setting which is 5 hours. It is running at the 1 hour setting now. Eventually I’ll figure out my preferences. Thanks for your information.
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Michele in NC, its frustrating! I expect to buy things at the store, that don't leak and haven't gone bad. I don't expect too much! Sheesh!😋
    💗Rebecca