• jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    everyone knows chicks only wear yoga pants when they are dtf

They are. You must be doing something wrong, lil fella :laugh:
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    1. bad technique....loading up the leg press or squat rack and only going 2 inches deep
    2. Yelling/grunting on your 1st rep!!!!!!
    3.Talking to me and I got a hoodie and headphones big as fist on
    4. wanting to work in with me and changing the weight
    5. Un racked Weights
    6. Trainers that just to a test.....not living the life!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    1. ninjas
    2. scary clowns
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I hate just about all the things everyone here listed and that's why I have my own gym at home and I work out to exercise dvd's.

Women with "stank" perfume, dudes that hog the equipment with their buddies, people yapping on cell phones, the fear of getting a staph infection from someone who refuses to wipe the sweat off the equipment,.....................and the list goes on and on. I don't have to put up with it anymore.
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    the amount of money I have to pay to get access...
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    This is sooooo funny. Just today, I was having a round table discussion at the gym.

Topic: Things you hate about MFP!!!
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    The women who no matter how long theyve been going to zumba,do zumba so intensely, crowd my gym,,,,and still look the same or worse as they did ayear ago doing fkng zumba. Grab some weights!!!!
    Oh and Gooshebags who do half reps cuz they are egolifting.
  • JerseyGirlinTN
    JerseyGirlinTN Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    The only issue I have is with one guy in particular. He seems to hop on the elliptical every time I am roughly half way through my run on the treadmill. What's the big problem you ask? He farts. Not little quiet toots either. Loud, smelly, WTF did he have for lunch farts. :sick: :sick: As you can already imagine, I'm running and breathing a littlen heavy. I inhale deeply and end up gagging, choking and having to stop my run until I can breathe again. :mad: :explode: :grumble:

Funniest. Post. Ever.

I have 1 public gripe - LAY OFF THE PERFUME/COLOGNE. When I'm running, I don't want a big inhale of Eau de Street Hooker.

My other gripe was with the perky, maybe college aged, woman who hopped on the treadmill next to me the other day, wearing her running gear and looking all fit and trim. I'm plugging along on, doing my Galloway training, so I was doing intervals. She checked out my machine to see what I was doing and just HAD to show me up and bumped up her speed faster than mine. And guess who barely made it 10 minutes?! HA! She thought she was gonna show me up because I was older and overweight. I SHOWED HER!

But I seriously love my gym. Wouldn't go there 6 days a week if I didn't!
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I hate when I'm about to take a group fitness class and there are a whole bunch of people waiting to get inside. As soon as the gf instructor opens the door, everyone pushes and bumps each other to get in. Um, pushing me is not going to get you into the class any faster. And don't look crazy when you get cussed out.
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    People
  • LearnFromTheRed
    LearnFromTheRed Posts: 294 Member
    Options

I have 1 public gripe - LAY OFF THE PERFUME/COLOGNE. When I'm running, I don't want a big inhale of Eau de Street Hooker.

LOL moment on that one!
  • Thewatcher_66
    Options
    The women who no matter how long theyve been going to zumba,do zumba so intensely, crowd my gym,,,,and still look the same or worse as they did ayear ago doing fkng zumba. Grab some weights!!!!

Cuban. LMAO! Exacty. I know a bunch of women personally who swear by Zumba but they haven't shred an ounce of fat in the 3 years they've been doing it.
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    When a guy sits on the end of the bench listening to music and playing fake drums while staring in the mirror at himself............while other people are waiting to use the same equipment.
  • Elektrolyfe
    Elektrolyfe Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I love these topics

Let's see...

1. Curling in the squat rack
    2. Unracking my weights while I am there
    3. Talking on the cellphone while sitting on the bench
    4. Circuit trainers who take 5 sets of dumbbells and leaves them on the ground while they go run around the gym
    5. People who don't wipe their equipment after use
    6. Not re racking the weights
  • fatfudgery
    fatfudgery Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    when guys purposely run RIGHT behind me with thier guy friends and talk about my *kitten* for 5 laps -_-

FWIW, I love it when girls pick the one treadmill out of 50 empty ones that just happens to be in front of the one I'm using... :love:
  • stephendamour
    Options
    B.O.-I don't just mean a slight odor because you are working out and sweating, I mean the kind that makes you smell like you haven't bathed in about a week. No way is that smell just because you are working out. You are clearly not bathing on a regular basis.

Cologne/Perfume-Why are you bothering with this nonsense? Again you are not bathing on a regular basis so you decided to make me even more nauseous with the como of old spice and your b.o.? If you are going to cover up the fact that you reek at least invenst in some decent cologne/perfume and stop pouring on the designer imposters.

Sitting/Talking/Napping On A Machine- There are some that don't want to live here. No one is expecting you to do fifty reps and then get off the machine right away but you are sitting there staring off to space and some would like to get home sometime today. Do your reps and get off the god damned machine.

Employees Using Equpiment- I attend a gym where one of the employees got on the treadmill, literally sweat on it and then didn't wipe it down with any antibaterial wipes for the next person to use. Uhhh, YOU WORK HERE.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Options
    The only issue I have is with one guy in particular. He seems to hop on the elliptical every time I am roughly half way through my run on the treadmill. What's the big problem you ask? He farts. Not little quiet toots either. Loud, smelly, WTF did he have for lunch farts. :sick: :sick: As you can already imagine, I'm running and breathing a littlen heavy. I inhale deeply and end up gagging, choking and having to stop my run until I can breathe again. :mad: :explode: :grumble:

Funniest. Post. Ever.

My other gripe was with the perky, maybe college aged, woman who hopped on the treadmill next to me the other day, wearing her running gear and looking all fit and trim. I'm plugging along on, doing my Galloway training, so I was doing intervals. She checked out my machine to see what I was doing and just HAD to show me up and bumped up her speed faster than mine. And guess who barely made it 10 minutes?! HA! She thought she was gonna show me up because I was older and overweight. I SHOWED HER!

But I seriously love my gym. Wouldn't go there 6 days a week if I didn't!

The tortoise knows how to pace himself and he'll always outrun the hare.
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    When a guy sits on the end of the bench listening to music and playing fake drums while staring in the mirror at himself............while other people are waiting to use the same equipment.

Me to the TEEE!!! But then again Im doing reps of 315 with no spot, so graba fkn chair and watch,,
  • ladybosie
    ladybosie Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Cuban. LMAO! Exacty. I know a bunch of women personally who swear by Zumba but they haven't shred an ounce of fat in the 3 years they've been doing it.

Probably because they don't understand what eating at a deficit is; they're probably eating back their calories. But whatevs, they're building up some sort of stamina, and as long as they are actually using the services provided by the facility and are happy with their own appearance and fitness, then leave them be.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    @cubansammich

Really?

How tall and weight?
This discussion has been closed.