JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 66

Options

Replies

• mammy2one
    mammy2one Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I could call it my “5 day challenge” until the next one starts! :D
    P.S. I need help with some of the acronyms, is there a list somewhere of those used on the boards? Most I can figure out but EW and LNS are stumping me at the moment
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Options
    mammy2one wrote: »
    Is it too late to join? I could call it my “5 day challenge” until the next one starts! :D
    P.S. I need help with some of the acronyms, is there a list somewhere of those used on the boards? Most I can figure out but EW and LNS are stumping me at the moment

Jump on in!

LNS=Late Night Snacking

I'm not sure about EW. I might recognize it in context. W often means "weight."
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    welcome @mammy2one EW is end weight and LNS is late night snacking. There is a list somewhere. I will post it when I have time - if someone doesn't beat me to it.. This is a very responsive and supportive group!
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    shunggie wrote: »
    Donna - your dancing has inspired me. I was dancing in my car yesterday (you guys do it too- don't lie :) ) and thought of you. I could dance for an hour at my house. I'm going to make up a mixed tape (ok a playlist but I'm an 80's girl and call it a mixed tape) for myself to dance to. I don't know how many calories I'll burn but it has to be better than sitting on my booty.

@shunggie, I find line dances can be really useful for times when you want to move but tend to run out of inspiration. The Wobble is one of my favorites to keep me moving (you can use it with lots of music, not just the original song).
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    wellnfree wrote: »
    ...In the past I would have thought, “Better eat something or I won’t be able to sleep.” What a lie. Slept great and actually stomach feels better than when I cave to LNS...

Thank you for this - I have allowed a habit of thinking that, and it's hitting me hard.