• sunabove
    sunabove Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    @BethE238 Happy Birthday🎉
  • 171lake
    171lake Posts: 894 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @OneRatGirl My nap wasn't timed, but was around an hour. I had something I couldn't miss later so I kept waking up from the nap every twenty minutes to check the time to make sure I wasn't late. I had an alarm, but I always am scared I will miss hearing it.

In the past six months, I have been having a hard time sleeping throughout the night. I generally feel rested since will sleep 8 hours, but I wish I could sleep 6-7 hours and not wake up for that 30 minutes or toss and turn in the night. I have my yearly physical in a couple of weeks so will ask my doctor about it then.
  • BethE238
    BethE238 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    sunabove wrote: »
    @BethE238 Happy Birthday🎉

Thank you! 🥳
  • aFit50
    aFit50 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    BethE238 wrote: »
    @ BethE238--Happy 39th! You could be like Jack Benny (you're probably too young to know who he was), but he always claimed to be 39. He never admitted to reaching 40. B)

Thank you! I do know who he is ;). I don’t mind being 40, just hope to be a fit 40 when I get there! However, I did invite my cousin to dinner saying, “someone is turning “29” . . .” 😂

hahahahaha @FarmerCarla and Happy Belated Birthday @BethE238 ! I was 39 until I was 44 :smiley: