February 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,390 Member
    Options
    I need to go back and get caught up but wanted to share this book from a FB friend in a running group I am in there. I think it goes to the heart of our discussion on depression.

https://www.amazon.com/Depression-Hates-Moving-Target-Running/dp/1642500135?fbclid=IwAR10dzKcv1pIW2pF6OYd2HfEiVgcE0nF8MBVdlojI-ZKy_GZfjjxjCQuxgs
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    @PastorVincent I love Fred and George! I have both those plants but the sizes are reversed :) Small peace lily, large snake plant.

I am just really impressed they were flipped MAILED to me from 3,000 miles away and they arrived apparently healthy and strong. Almost no dirt spillage even. I just unwrapped them, gave them some water and took the picture.
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    It's a snow day!!!

Everything is closed -- including my store -- so I got to sleep in and do a snowy run after some breakfast + coffee. Our company decided to do a hashtag challenge to get us out and about in the snow, and whoever has the best story/post on Instagram gets a gift card at our staff party on Sunday. So I ran down to the Marine Corps war memorial in my Marine Corps Marathon jacket and got some good self-timer pics down there to put my name in the hat. (You can check out all our contributions with the #pacerssnowday hashtag on instagram if you are so inclined!) Fingers crossed this snow day winds up being extra lucrative come Sunday!

When I got back from the gym and finished shoveling (nice cool down, right?) I had an email from my law firm saying they are closing the office early today. I suppose since I work from home it doesn't apply to me, but I sure like the idea of a nap! We've gotten just over 8 inches today and they're predicting another major system this weekend. Sigh.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,979 Member
    Options
    @kristinegift That is an awesome picture! I hope you win!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,442 Member
    Options
    @kristinegift Love Love Love that picture! You WILL win!
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    @kristinegift That is an awesome picture! I hope you win!

YES! Go team #kristineforthewin!