What’s your phobia 😱

Options

Replies

• Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Vampires

I'm like so offended/triggered....what's that behind you?

<Gets clean bite of neck>
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I have a fear of so many thing's
    Heights
    Water
    People in authority position cops. Teachers. Bosses. People

🐍 I'm going to try and hold my brother ball python tomorrow. I've held small one before. This one is about 2 years old. We will ser
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Koinophobia

Yeah.... I used to have that too.

I'm over it.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Plaid
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Plaid

How do you manage with Argyle ?
  • 4my3gurls
    4my3gurls Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Also being put to sleep under medication, I seize and stop breathing when I go under. Woken up with breathing tubes every time I was put to sleep.

Dang sorry to hear that
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    I have a fear of falling up stairs. Took a nasty fall a week ago and the memory of it still wakes me up at night. 😩
  • Leeanre
    Leeanre Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    ah1t1vy2mt9h.jpg
    Snakes! Killed this one yesterday
  • 4my3gurls
    4my3gurls Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    ah1t1vy2mt9h.jpg
    Snakes! Killed this one yesterday

Yikes.......
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    My brother snake i didn't touch it but i did let him put it on my blanket
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Not really a phobia but I hate the feeling of not being able to get enough breath.. I had a bad chest infection few years ago,it scared me pretty bad... so suffocation I guess
  • Keto_Vampire
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Not really a phobia but I hate the feeling of not being able to get enough breath.. I had a bad chest infection few years ago,it scared me pretty bad... so suffocation I guess

So, I can intimidate you with my fat cat smothering you with her rolls of fat & dense fur...
    Chub-wub/tubsy wont hesitate smothering you Jo...
    heuirgq54ubs.jpg
    She's a stone cold killer...eradicating the entire population of small woodland critters in our yard...God only knows how many lives she's taken. But seriously never hurts humans...she'll be your BFF as long as you cook her some chicken & let her go outside & kill critters
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

So, I can intimidate you with my fat cat smothering you with her rolls of fat & dense fur...

😁 you can try but I may carry a pocket of garlic and a crucifix.. so good luck :p

I reckon I could charm that kitty of yours.. I'll just keep some KFC in my other pocket 🤪
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

😁 you can try but I may carry a pocket of garlic and a crucifix.. so good luck :p

I reckon I could charm that kitty of yours.. I'll just keep some KFC in my other pocket 🤪

Slimgirljo walking around w/a greasy fried drumstick in her pocket? 🤔🤣

:laugh: you'd be surprised at how many have fallen for it 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Slimgirljo walking around w/a greasy fried drumstick in her pocket? 🤔🤣

:laugh: you'd be surprised at how many have fallen for it 😂

I once brought a can of corn + can opener to an interview at a trade school. At some point during said interview I took them out and began cranking the can of corn open. The guy interviewing me paused for a moment, shocked and wide-eyed. "What are you doing?" "I get hungry," I replied. "You can't be doing that." He stayed laid back after that and we completed the interview. Matter of fact it didn't ruin my chances at all. But I was in a really weird place at that point in my life. True story.

I guess that's one way to keep an interview informal and chilled, did you offer him some corn?
  • Keto_Vampire
    Options

She's no "kitty", she is a monster cat, devour-er of souls & chicken...
    Jo, just make sure your chocolate you carry around in your pockets doesn't melt...because people might take things the wrong way based on visuals/appearance ("shat" self).
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

She's no "kitty", she is a monster cat, devour-er of souls & chicken...
    Jo, just make sure your chocolate you carry around in your pockets doesn't melt...because people might take things the wrong way based on visuals/appearance ("shat" self).

As if I ever have any chocolate left to carry in my pocket.. I inhale that stuff 😁
    Monster cat and I have things in common then ( devourer of souls and chicken) 😈

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    Receiving cash back from somewhere that's counterfeit. Fear I'll be unaware, go to spend it, and wind up the one in trouble.