Replies

• Bushw12
    Bushw12 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Haha no probably not!! But I was like a mozzi magnet 🧲😝
  • angermouse
    angermouse Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    lifts, escalators, bridges over water or roads, spiders, people; room of people, flying, deep water, the dark, being too far from home, loosing my hair or teeth, tight spaces. getting fat.

not actually sure how im functioning? :D
  • Bushw12
    Bushw12 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    angermouse wrote: »
    lifts, escalators, bridges over water or roads, spiders, people; room of people, flying, deep water, the dark, being too far from home, loosing my hair or teeth, tight spaces. getting fat.

Damm 😮😮 stay in bed but keep the lights on 😁
  • angermouse
    Options
    Bushw12 wrote: »

Damm 😮😮 stay in bed but keep the lights on 😁

hahaha if only.
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options

Breathing?
  • angermouse
    Options
    ElC_76 wrote: »

Breathing?

as in day to day life :/ im aware im breathing
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    claustrophobia🙈
  • Nerdswrkout2_1978
    Nerdswrkout2_1978 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Mnemophobia
  • OrangeBlossomSpecial21
    OrangeBlossomSpecial21 Posts: 149 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I’m claustrophobic. And I am afraid of getting older and looking back on my life with regrets of not taking chances, of not doing the things I wanted to do, and of living my life fat and out of shape.
  • 4my3gurls
    4my3gurls Posts: 104 Member
    Options
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Paranoia - being "watched" through cellphone cameras and "smart" thermostat
  • jnomadica
    jnomadica Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Choking. I choked once when I was home alone and had to perform the Heimlich maneuver on myself. I was never so scared in my life, I didn’t stop shaking for hours. I don’t worry so much about myself choking as I do my son, who is 9. I cut his food small, and never leave him alone when he’s eating. It’s always in the back of my mind. I don’t say anything though, because I don’t want him to also have this fear!
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I have a fear of water- like large bodies of water. Deep, murky waters freak me out. I can’t see what’s underneath & I don’t want to know....
  • stephB323
    stephB323 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    heights!!
  • ttugurl
    ttugurl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I cant see or think of thorns. Thorns, Twigs, Vines ... roaches!! paranormal
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    water. drowning.

and something more realistic: alzheimers.
    it doesn't run in my family but i always fear I'll end up with it anyhow and lose all sense of self and time.

This. My memory is already terrible, so I know I’ll probably get it when I’m older so I’m just terrified
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    I have swollen lymph nodes I’ve been battling for over 2 years now and a bunch of other medical symptoms and problems. No one knows what seems to be causing it, I had a pet scan and it showed cancer but they couldn’t get a definite diagnosis through a couple of my biopsies. I have another biopsy coming up.
    So cancer is a big one for me.
    Terrified what will happen to my kids and family when the time comes that they do find out what it is.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    Also being put to sleep under medication, I seize and stop breathing when I go under. Woken up with breathing tubes every time I was put to sleep.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Koinophobia
  • 4my3gurls
    4my3gurls Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have a fear of water- like large bodies of water. Deep, murky waters freak me out. I can’t see what’s underneath & I don’t want to know....

Same here