What’s your phobia 😱

Options

Replies

• mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    stupid people and all that entails.....also...degaussing CRT capacitors (that pop gets me every time)
  • 4my3gurls
    4my3gurls Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Receiving cash back from somewhere that's counterfeit. Fear I'll be unaware, go to spend it, and wind up the one in trouble.

I know the feeling that’s why I don’t carry cash I only use card
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Drowning, burning.

Deep water where I can't see what's beneath, I'm afraid of cutting my feet on garbage or a "monster" dragging me under.
    People don't belong in the ocean.

My physiology and anatomy are not as effective in the water as most of the creatures that dwell there. I'm with you. I slipped on a rock with algae on the shore of Lake Michigan when I was 17 13 8 years old and screamed. My dad had a smile and said it was not that deep. It looked dark and icky.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Weird one but I have a phobia of seeds (like the seeds inside a pepper), tiny holes, clusters of things like fish eggs or bubbles. I was actually talking about it this morning after seeing a horrible picture. I don’t feel fear when I see those things, the only way to describe it is a feeling of anger, disgust and I want to claw my skin off. Makes me feel itchy!
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty scared of home invasion. I walk around with bats and knives, scissors because I get paranoid if I'm home alone. Is that a phobia or just paranoia?
    I'm decently scared of a lot of things.
    I'm part of the social anxiety club and boi oh boi do I want out.
    I drive but I hate it and I'm high strung the whole time especially going somewhere new.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Maggots, roaches, and snails.

• CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    Weird one but I have a phobia of seeds (like the seeds inside a pepper), tiny holes, clusters of things like fish eggs or bubbles. I was actually talking about it this morning after seeing a horrible picture. I don’t feel fear when I see those things, the only way to describe it is a feeling of anger, disgust and I want to claw my skin off. Makes me feel itchy!

Trypophobia. I have this too. I want to both vomit and punch someone in the face at the same time. It makes me itchy and peaks my anxiety for hours.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Needles...

..... and butterflies 😅😰
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Thousand leggers.. little satanic creatures are so fast 😖😫
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »

Trypophobia. I have this too. I want to both vomit and punch someone in the face at the same time. It makes me itchy and peaks my anxiety for hours.

I know how you feel! Yesterday after seeing a photo online I was scratching my skin for ages and I felt this rage build up inside me. It was on social media I seen the pic and the person obviously posted it to trigger people like us. Absolutely no need for it 👊🏻

• Mumonamission41
    Mumonamission41 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Dying 😔 although it’s inevitable lol it just scares the shite out of me 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Birds.
  • IamMicah
    IamMicah Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I used to be scared of flying until I went skydiving. I know I know!
  • 4my3gurls
    4my3gurls Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    IamMicah wrote: »
    I used to be scared of flying until I went skydiving. I know I know!

I love to fly but skydiving is on a whole other level

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Quicksand
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Bugs.....especially ones that crawl in ears while you sleep 😲
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    emetophobia - vomiting :p

I don't like to do it. I don't like to be around it. I will get panicky if I start to feel too nauseated or if someone around me vomits or talks about needing to. If there is a norovirus going around, I will go into hiding. Stay the hell away from me with your sickness!
  • cbstewart88
    cbstewart88 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Plane crashes. Not BEING in one, but having a plane crash ON me. I love to fly. I just hate when a plane flies over me....

..and tornados. I think that comes from watching the Wizard of Oz when I was a kid.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Spiders.
    Snakes.
    Bugs in general.
    Burning to death.
    Heights.
    Commitment.
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Gephyrophobia- specifically over water!!