The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    edited September 2019
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    We made it to Friday singles. Welcome to the weekend!

Does anyone have any fun plans lined up?

Sunday, I'm taking a board gaming friend to the shooting range for the first time. I'm excited, its been a month since I went shooting.

Afterwards, we're getting together for some board games. Gonna be fun on the bun.
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member

Day 2 at home with a sick young man 😔
    We made it all the way to school and no sooner had I walked through the door when they called me to come back and get him ☹️
    We were supposed to go to his brothers game tonight and a USM game tomorrow night. Def missing tonight and possibly tomorrow night too......
    🤞🏼I don’t get sick too and that my boy feels better soon. I hate to see him feeling bad
  • Sentinel_UK
    Sentinel_UK Posts: 213 Member
    yogidani77 wrote: »

Day 2 at home with a sick young man 😔
    We made it all the way to school and no sooner had I walked through the door when they called me to come back and get him ☹️
    We were supposed to go to his brothers game tonight and a USM game tomorrow night. Def missing tonight and possibly tomorrow night too......
    🤞🏼I don’t get sick too and that my boy feels better soon. I hate to see him feeling bad

Hope your boys feels better soon 👍🏻

• T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member

Going to run in a new area and hopefully some target practice with a couple of guns as well.
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member

Dancing with friends tonight, blind date tomorrow (unless I chicken out) and dinner with the parents Sunday
  • mattig89ch
    USAFProud wrote: »

Dancing with friends tonight, blind date tomorrow (unless I chicken out) and dinner with the parents Sunday

Don't chicken out! You got this!
  • yogidani77
    mattig89ch wrote: »

Don't chicken out! You got this!

I’m with him ☝🏼
    Worst case scenario he’s a turd and you come home early and snuggle up with a book or something.
    Or maybe he turns out to be awesome 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Either way have fun 😊
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    edited September 2019
    “He’s a turd”

Luv that. My luck I’ll scare him away anyway because I’m too independent, stubborn and appointed. He supposedly knows this already so that’s good.
  • mattig89ch
    “He’s a turd”

Luv that. My luck I’ll scare him away anyway because I’m too independent, stubborn and appointed. He supposedly knows this already so that’s good.

Being the experienced world traveler I am (😉), I can honestly say I don't get how that's scary.
  • yogidani77
    “He’s a turd”

Well, if he can’t handle that you don’t need him anyway...but if he already knows that you’re already ahead of the game 👍🏼
    I’m convinced that my independence might be why I’m still single but I’m still not sure that’s a bad thing. I prefer no relationship at all to a bad relationship
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    “He’s a turd”

Some of us prefer women with such qualities.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,580 Member

Good luck tonight! Have fun!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,580 Member
    Good morning my friends! Little hungover but ok... might need drinks again later today!
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member

Ooohhh someone has a date. Be sure to tell us about it. I'll live vicariously thru you. 😂
  • neilwij
    neilwij Posts: 1,634 Member
    “He’s a turd”

You won't scare him away you'll be fine just be yourself. You got this 🙌😉
  • neilwij
    neilwij Posts: 1,634 Member
    Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday guys ...whilst here in jolly old england its ...🌧☔🌧☔😕
    Big hugs to everyone😁
  • mscanadianbakin
    mscanadianbakin Posts: 138 Member
    Sorry to hear about that, it's def his loss. Now I want gelato to go along with my Netflix and no chill lol.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Ooohhh someone has a date. Be sure to tell us about it. I'll live vicariously thru you. 😂

Well I got blown off so that’s that. I picked up some Gelato and am staying in watching a couple movies tonight.

Maybe I’ll just replace all the carpeting in my apartment with wood and tile floors so my landlord will let me get a dog!!

Hope everyone is having a fun weekend!

He's definitely not worth a thought.. his loss. I'm thinking you dodged a bullet 🤗
  • mattig89ch
    edited September 2019

Well I got blown off so that’s that. I picked up some Gelato and am staying in watching a couple movies tonight.

Maybe I’ll just replace all the carpeting in my apartment with wood and tile floors so my landlord will let me get a dog!!

Hope everyone is having a fun weekend!

Ouch. Can I ask if he did a no-show or something?

That said, enjoy the me time. :-) What movies are you watching? Maybe we could all get in a chat room and watch something together?