Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 1,968Member Member Posts: 1,968Member Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Afternoon y'all. Turns out my meuseum visit was re-scheduled, and meetup didn't announce it. So I wasted 2 hours getting there, wondering where everyone was, finding a wifi signal, and checking to make sure it wasn't canceled. *sigh* at least I have board games tonight.

Hope everyone is having a better one!

So sorry you wasted your time. Hopefully you'll have fun with ur board games. And browsing MFP. 😁

It was! U-boat was surprisingly fun. Can't wait to try it again. Now that we have an idea of what we are doing, my crew will be better prepared.

Hope everyones day was awesome! I'm heading to bed. Got an interview tomorrow, gotta be there bright and early.
    edited September 23
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,503Member Member Posts: 2,503Member Member
    Afternoon y'all. Turns out my meuseum visit was re-scheduled, and meetup didn't announce it. So I wasted 2 hours getting there, wondering where everyone was, finding a wifi signal, and checking to make sure it wasn't canceled. *sigh* at least I have board games tonight.

So sorry you wasted your time. Hopefully you'll have fun with ur board games. And browsing MFP. 😁

Got an interview tomorrow, gotta be there bright and early.

Good luck on your interview!
  • michaelroode1980michaelroode1980 Posts: 71Member Member Posts: 71Member Member
    Good luck. At work and on leave for the rest of the week form tomorrow cant wait
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 5,967Member Member Posts: 5,967Member Member
    Nice! I still have work, even on the public holiday. But perhaps I can get it all done relatively early in the week so that I can plan for the hike we leave for on Friday
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Posts: 9,149Member Member Posts: 9,149Member Member

It was! U-boat was surprisingly fun. Can't wait to try it again. Now that we have an idea of what we are doing, my crew will be better prepared.

Hope everyones day was awesome! I'm heading to bed. Got an interview tomorrow, gotta be there bright and early.

Good luck for your interview

Happy Monday all 🤗
  • orangegatoorangegato Posts: 5,727Member Member Posts: 5,727Member Member
    Good morning everyone. Currently waiting for some sketchy looking diner to open and serve breakfast. Need that coffee
  • FitAddiction9FitAddiction9 Posts: 494Member Member Posts: 494Member Member
    Happy Monday y’all. Have a blessed day and remember never skip Monday’s going to the gym.
    I don't think I got the position, but I didn't think I'd get a second interview and I did. So...idk. *shrug*

Hope everyone else has a good one!
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 2,690Member Member Posts: 2,690Member Member
    Are you happy to be single, and why?
  • orangegatoorangegato Posts: 5,727Member Member Posts: 5,727Member Member
    mmultanen wrote: »
    orangegato wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. Currently waiting for some sketchy looking diner to open and serve breakfast. Need that coffee

Sketchy coffee is better than no coffee. All coffee is better than no coffee.

Coffee was decent. Corned beef hash could’ve been better
  • Sentinel_UKSentinel_UK Posts: 140Member, Premium Member Posts: 140Member, Premium Member
    1sphere wrote: »

Yes because it’s better than loving someone who doesn’t love you back

☝🏻This!

• VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 5,967Member Member Posts: 5,967Member Member

Yes because it’s better than loving someone who doesn’t love you back

Truth. But then again, having someone who loves you back is better than being single. Would be at least. If it happened. But until that happens I am indifferent (at least for the moment) on being single
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 2,690Member Member Posts: 2,690Member Member
    neilwij wrote: »

In some ways yes, but in some ways no. Don't get me wrong I can do what I want when I want which can be great, Im enjoying life.... Would I give that all up if I could be with that someone I could share my life with who I could, y'know be happy with? ..Yeah probably...however im not going to actively go and look for this...what will be will be.. .however I'm maybe getting a little fed up of cooking meals for one, it would be nice to cook for someone else again..😂
    I have similar feelings about it.
    edited September 23

Personally, no. Because its my choice to be single...at least not consciously. I'm working on that though.