The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Any weekend plans? How do activities look in your neighborhood? Can you go anywhere, do anything? I am really jonesing to go to the gym but I don't think that will happen this yer.

The usual: karate in the morning (over Zoom these days), followed by my fortnightly international DnD session. Then onto some sewing or baking. I may get in a round of Clue with the kids
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Any weekend plans? How do activities look in your neighborhood? Can you go anywhere, do anything? I am really jonesing to go to the gym but I don't think that will happen this yer.

I am working on my thesis, using my home gym, and hopefully getting in a long walk too 😊 Things are opening up in the uk but I'm not convinced they'll stay open!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    yelpat1976 wrote: »

My gym was grubby at the best of times prior to Covid. They reopened by I cancelled my membership.

That sucks. I really like a clean space to lift in.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »

I am working on my thesis, using my home gym, and hopefully getting in a long walk too 😊 Things are opening up in the uk but I'm not convinced they'll stay open!

What is your thesis topic?
  • ghudson92

Its a multiple case study on how research in schools is managed and undertaken within a specific policy context.

Hope you have a great weekend!
  • KingMeatSweats
    KingMeatSweats Posts: 54 Member
    single Canadian fella here! just joined the MFP world tonight ;)
  • _canadianbakin_
    _canadianbakin_ Posts: 413 Member
    Welcome
  • Versicolour

Cute pup!
  • KingMeatSweats
    KingMeatSweats Posts: 54 Member

Cute pup!

Thanks! His name is Taz. He walks me sometimes and lets me crash on "his" bed once in a while. lol
  • Hanibanani2020
    Hanibanani2020 Posts: 523 Member
    Remind me to never like a Luke Bryan post again. I’ve had over 25 guys message me in the last 12 hours and my blocking finger is getting numb. Insta algorithms are weird. Only half of them were spammers though so I’ll take that as a win.
  • Versicolour

Cute pup!

Thanks! His name is Taz. He walks me sometimes and lets me crash on "his" bed once in a while. lol

LOL! That sounds about right! I also have dog who walks me. I need to get walked again soon
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Remind me to never like a Luke Bryan post again. I’ve had over 25 guys message me in the last 12 hours and my blocking finger is getting numb. Insta algorithms are weird. Only half of them were spammers though so I’ll take that as a win.

Never stop liking Luke Bryan!!!
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member

Its a multiple case study on how research in schools is managed and undertaken within a specific policy context.

Depending on the specific policy of your school, they might not like your thesis.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX

That happens a lot to me with various posts with spammers and just people in general. Thankfully, I don't get any lewd people. But, still, I don't like how when you like something, all of a sudden you have 15 friend requests or messages. Makes me want to dump IG again....
  • ghudson92

Depending on the specific policy of your school, they might not like your thesis.

I'm already way past all of that - all data collected ages ago. Typing up last two chapters. Then no more degrees for me. I'll be Dr Done with Academia.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX

I'm already way past all of that - all data collected ages ago. Typing up last two chapters. Then no more degrees for me. I'll be Dr Done with Academia.

That's awesome!
  • ijibbbber
    ijibbbber Posts: 8 Member
    Forever single😄
  • ghudson92

That's awesome!

Thanks! You were right in that it was hard to get schools on board.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    You're a rowdy lot.. keep it down eh

:D
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    You're a rowdy lot.. keep it down eh

:D

Get off my lawn! 🤣