The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Options

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I got 5 bars of 5star. I was fully intending to share but then ate 4 of them myself, hiding in my bedroom. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame

What is 5star?

It's kinda like a bar one (Mars bar) but instead of nougat it has a praline filling with biscuit pieces
  • Versicolour
    Options
    5 Star is a chocolate bar produced by Cadbury's and sold in India, Malaysia, Brazil, South Africa and the Philippines. It is described as a "caramel and nougat" mix covered with "smooth milk chocolate" and is sold in a golden wrapper decorated with stars. Wikipedia
    Introduced: 1969

If Wikipedia says it, it must be true right?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    rdcri31nv64e.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    5 Star is a chocolate bar produced by Cadbury's and sold in India, Malaysia, Brazil, South Africa and the Philippines. It is described as a "caramel and nougat" mix covered with "smooth milk chocolate" and is sold in a golden wrapper decorated with stars. Wikipedia

Ohhh yummm
    cee134 wrote: »
    rdcri31nv64e.gif

Hello 👋
    denny_mac wrote: »
    It sure is weird how there is no activity here anymore. Usually by the time I'm done typing there are 400 new responses.

Is no one single anymore?

The evil plot to take down the old thread and silence our single voices worked

:laugh: ... Conversation is frowned upon. Better to stay mute'ish.

But without colloquy the lurkers won't have anything to read.

The deletion of the thread achieved their purpose then - muzzling of what was deemed inappropriate . From your observation, isn't the forum slow in general? Not just this thread/group of posters ?

Everything has seemed quiet and slow to me lately. But I also haven't been contributing so I suppose I'm also not helping.

Hmmm, if a major thread initiator and contributor ceases activity ... Domino?

That's a fair point. I could probably step my game up a little.

Slacker :laugh:
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Thanks to an MFP friend's alert about securing Phil Collins tickets ... I am soo psyched to attend the 2 shows close to my birthday. Just when I'd thought he would be a legend I would NEVER get to see perform.

Hope I don't ugly cry at his concerts.

https://youtu.be/Yui5O7bPFVM
  • 777Gemma888
    edited March 2019
    Options
    It sure is weird how there is no activity here anymore. Usually by the time I'm done typing there are 400 new responses.

Is no one single anymore?

The evil plot to take down the old thread and silence our single voices worked

:laugh: ... Conversation is frowned upon. Better to stay mute'ish.

But without colloquy the lurkers won't have anything to read.

The deletion of the thread achieved their purpose then - muzzling of what was deemed inappropriate . From your observation, isn't the forum slow in general? Not just this thread/group of posters ?

Everything has seemed quiet and slow to me lately. But I also haven't been contributing so I suppose I'm also not helping.

Hmmm, if a major thread initiator and contributor ceases activity ... Domino?

That's a fair point. I could probably step my game up a little.

🙌

Good afternoon singles ... 🎶🎶
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options

i would like one please
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Thanks to an MFP friend's alert about securing Phil Collins tickets ... I am soo psyched to attend the 2 shows close to my birthday. Just when I'd thought he would be a legend I would NEVER get to see perform.

<3<3<3
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    I got 5 bars of 5star. I was fully intending to share but then ate 4 of them myself, hiding in my bedroom. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame

What is 5star?

Used to make Old fashioned 5 Star bars at my friends home for our tuck boxes @boarding school. Haven't thought about those delectable morsels till now. :)
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Well I was invited to this group, so here i am lol hey yall
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Hiii 👋
  • 777Gemma888
    edited March 2019
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »

<3<3<3

Manà is playing Oct 9 ... Our favorite Mexican band in concert? Before ⬆

https://youtu.be/p5k8BPMndao
    https://youtu.be/6-I64yyrsCc
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Other thread got nuked. Hiya!
  • Versicolour
    Options

I think my invitation got lost in the MFP PM mail system somewhere. I just thought I'd show up anyway.

Best way to do things
  • sniper300_Rum
    Options

I think my invitation got lost in the MFP PM mail system somewhere. I just thought I'd show up anyway.
    Kinda what i did lol but i also got an invite lol
  • sniper300_Rum
    Options

Other thread got nuked. Hiya!

Hola
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    95isnq7nppoy.gif
  • barepixel
    barepixel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Listening to a podcast with my sister as an off-shoot to Cardi B's announcement...

Our thoughts... Toxic femininity,
    Equality, Creative expression, creative excess, Violation of mens sexuality, narcotics, power imbalance, ....

• 777Gemma888
    Options
    barepixel wrote: »
    Good afternoon

Good morning!