sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
    Good moonin
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Listening to a podcast with my sister as an off-shoot to Cardi B's announcement...

Our thoughts... Toxic femininity,
    Equality, Creative expression, creative excess, Violation of mens sexuality, narcotics, power imbalance, ....

I've been wondering about this phrase ever since I heard the term "Toxic Masculinity" because it only seems reasonable that *IF* there is toxic MASculinity then there MUST also be such a thing as toxic femininity, right?

Sort of along the same line of thought as almost anything taken to an excessive level can become a problem.

I don't think of masculine nor feminine as being good or bad. But then again, I tend to be a stickler for the actual meanings of words, and I have a hard time going along with an updated definition of a long used word or phrase.

This is a tangential rant for just a sec, but an unrelated example would be "minute". I think of this as 60 seconds. I UNDERSTAND that when someone says "I'm leaving in a minute" they don't necessarily mean exactly 60 seconds, but that they are about to leave, and my assumption is that they will probably leave in a single digit number of "minutes". I can live with this.

What I struggle with NOW is a phrase like "He's been doing that job for a minute and now he's finally getting promoted" or "I've been with this girl for a hot minute"
    I have no idea what any of this means! Yes, I'm a middle aged dude so maybe this isn't surprising that I don't understand every slang term that comes my way, but for the love of god can we try to make communication easier instead of more difficult?

I concur with the boldened. Toxic femininity is used interchangeably here to exemplify the rooting of mens right to CHOOSE to copulate with an X gender vs waking up from a night of "target or the mark" Pay Per Romp, to discover a text with photo evidence of a copulative act with a gender he DID NOT consent to.

If a man had outed himself as she'd done, being the aggressor, even if declared through his Craft, he would have lost privileges already.

I am trying really hard to follow this, but I am missing something. Are you saying that a man wakes up the next day and realizes he slept with a man when he thought it was a woman?

Precisely. Thereafter, extorted.

How did he not realize this DURING the act? Or was there an operation at some point? I have never heard of this happening so I am very shocked by it
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Well I was invited to this group, so here i am lol hey yall

Since when do we need an invitation? Am I gonna get kicked out? 😜

Never 🤗

Good morning single Pringles
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Good morning Jo. Good night e'ryone
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Listening to a podcast with my sister as an off-shoot to Cardi B's announcement...

Equality, Creative expression, creative excess, Violation of mens sexuality, narcotics, power imbalance, ....

I've been wondering about this phrase ever since I heard the term "Toxic Masculinity" because it only seems reasonable that *IF* there is toxic MASculinity then there MUST also be such a thing as toxic femininity, right?

Sort of along the same line of thought as almost anything taken to an excessive level can become a problem.

I don't think of masculine nor feminine as being good or bad. But then again, I tend to be a stickler for the actual meanings of words, and I have a hard time going along with an updated definition of a long used word or phrase.

This is a tangential rant for just a sec, but an unrelated example would be "minute". I think of this as 60 seconds. I UNDERSTAND that when someone says "I'm leaving in a minute" they don't necessarily mean exactly 60 seconds, but that they are about to leave, and my assumption is that they will probably leave in a single digit number of "minutes". I can live with this.

What I struggle with NOW is a phrase like "He's been doing that job for a minute and now he's finally getting promoted" or "I've been with this girl for a hot minute"
    I have no idea what any of this means! Yes, I'm a middle aged dude so maybe this isn't surprising that I don't understand every slang term that comes my way, but for the love of god can we try to make communication easier instead of more difficult?

I concur with the boldened. Toxic femininity is used interchangeably here to exemplify the rooting of mens right to CHOOSE to copulate with an X gender vs waking up from a night of "target or the mark" Pay Per Romp, to discover a text with photo evidence of a copulative act with a gender he DID NOT consent to.

If a man had outed himself as she'd done, being the aggressor, even if declared through his Craft, he would have lost privileges already.

I am trying really hard to follow this, but I am missing something. Are you saying that a man wakes up the next day and realizes he slept with a man when he thought it was a woman?

How did he not realize this DURING the act? Or was there an operation at some point? I have never heard of this happening so I am very shocked by it

It's what the female star stated in passing about her past. The term she'd used references how wealthy men or celebrities oftentimes are marked & drugged apparently by women who entice them. They know they leave a vicincity with a woman/women, only to be non-consenting participants once the drug takes over, being caught on camera with little girls or men or X'ers. Naturally, these are not images they want wives, family, sponsors, organizations they have contracts with the see. Extortion.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
    Good moonin

Hiya!!
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Well I was invited to this group, so here i am lol hey yall

Since when do we need an invitation? Am I gonna get kicked out? 😜

Nope.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Listening to them right now ....
    https://youtu.be/9Hc8cWtedN8
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »
    Good afternoon everyone ... Looking forward to more reading on the introduced subject for discussion today.

Will excuse myself for the moment - Brunch and a hot cuppa.

I need one of those 🍵
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Good morning Jo. Good night e'ryone

Goodnight dearest. 🙌on the petite four.🍰
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

It's what the female star stated in passing about her past. The term she'd used references how wealthy men or celebrities oftentimes are marked & drugged apparently by women who entice them. They know they leave a vicincity with a woman/women, only to be non-consenting participants once the drug takes over, being caught on camera with little girls or men or X'ers. Naturally, these are not images they want wives, family, sponsors, organizations they have contracts with the see. Extortion.

Wow. That is very sick and twisted
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday all you wonderful people! I hope you have had a good weekend
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    happy monday
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    5bda3pmv5gdz.gif
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    'Morning everyone
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone! How was everyone's weekend? Did anyone do anything eventful?
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Good Morning everyone! How was everyone's weekend? Did anyone do anything eventful?

Too damn fast
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Good moonin everyone hope everyone had an awesome weekend
  • Cutemesoon
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Too damn fast

As it is every weekend! :'(
  • Cutemesoon
    Options

I tried to keep as much of my hard earned money out of the government's hands as I possibly could. I came out slightly ahead. I'm calling it a win.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxCAo231GzNLai3ze5tmghjf_IBNQO7A7A5HXXd6WDvzq2rrtC