The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    What qualifies as a violation of a man by a woman?
  • barepixel
    barepixel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    barepixel wrote: »
    Good afternoon

Good morning!

How are you?
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Good afternoon

Good morning!

How are you?

For a Thursday, it's been a good morning. Thanks for asking. :)

How has your day been?
  • barepixel
    Options
    Good afternoon

Good morning!

How are you?

How has your day been?

That's good to hear. It hasn't been to bad of a day so far. Lol
  • mbarkitek
    mbarkitek Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    95isnq7nppoy.gif

IS that a puppy in a mailbox????~!~~!

:p
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Listening to a podcast with my sister as an off-shoot to Cardi B's announcement...

Our thoughts... Toxic femininity,
    Equality, Creative expression, creative excess, Violation of mens sexuality, narcotics, power imbalance, ....

I've been wondering about this phrase ever since I heard the term "Toxic Masculinity" because it only seems reasonable that *IF* there is toxic MASculinity then there MUST also be such a thing as toxic femininity, right?

Sort of along the same line of thought as almost anything taken to an excessive level can become a problem.

I don't think of masculine nor feminine as being good or bad. But then again, I tend to be a stickler for the actual meanings of words, and I have a hard time going along with an updated definition of a long used word or phrase.

This is a tangential rant for just a sec, but an unrelated example would be "minute". I think of this as 60 seconds. I UNDERSTAND that when someone says "I'm leaving in a minute" they don't necessarily mean exactly 60 seconds, but that they are about to leave, and my assumption is that they will probably leave in a single digit number of "minutes". I can live with this.

What I struggle with NOW is a phrase like "He's been doing that job for a minute and now he's finally getting promoted" or "I've been with this girl for a hot minute"
    I have no idea what any of this means! Yes, I'm a middle aged dude so maybe this isn't surprising that I don't understand every slang term that comes my way, but for the love of god can we try to make communication easier instead of more difficult?

I concur with the boldened. Toxic femininity is used interchangeably here to exemplify the rooting of mens right to CHOOSE to copulate with an X gender vs waking up from a night of "target or the mark" Pay Per Romp, to discover a text with photo evidence of a copulative act with a gender he DID NOT consent to.

If a man had outed himself as she'd done, being the aggressor, even if declared through his Craft, he would have lost privileges already.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Good afternoon

Good morning!

How are you?

How has your day been?

That's good to hear. It hasn't been to bad of a day so far. Lol

Share anything you'd like on this thread. It morphs to whatever strikes your fancy.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning single Pringles :)
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Good morning single Pringles :)

'Morning gorgeous!
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    @denny_mac

I will answer the other points later. Am starving.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone ... Looking forward to more reading on the introduced subject for discussion today.

Will excuse myself for the moment - Brunch and a hot cuppa.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    mbarkitek wrote: »
    95isnq7nppoy.gif

5c1ds3hb96kw.jpg

Not sure what :p means.
    • Do you want to lick the puppy in the mail box? No judgement here.
    • Are you upset that a mailbox is being used improperly?
    • Are you happy about it but are so over puppies in mailboxes?
    • Do you just enjoy a good puppy pic?

Please explain?
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    mbarkitek wrote: »
    95isnq7nppoy.gif

5c1ds3hb96kw.jpg

Not sure what :p means.
    • Do you want to lick the puppy in the mail box? No judgement here.
    • Are you upset that a mailbox is being used improperly?
    • Are you happy about it but are so over puppies in mailboxes?
    • Do you just enjoy a good puppy pic?

Please explain?

love goldens. <3 Id rather be licked by that puppy o:)
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Well I was invited to this group, so here i am lol hey yall

Since when do we need an invitation? Am I gonna get kicked out? 😜
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Listening to a podcast with my sister as an off-shoot to Cardi B's announcement...

Equality, Creative expression, creative excess, Violation of mens sexuality, narcotics, power imbalance, ....

I've been wondering about this phrase ever since I heard the term "Toxic Masculinity" because it only seems reasonable that *IF* there is toxic MASculinity then there MUST also be such a thing as toxic femininity, right?

Sort of along the same line of thought as almost anything taken to an excessive level can become a problem.

I don't think of masculine nor feminine as being good or bad. But then again, I tend to be a stickler for the actual meanings of words, and I have a hard time going along with an updated definition of a long used word or phrase.

This is a tangential rant for just a sec, but an unrelated example would be "minute". I think of this as 60 seconds. I UNDERSTAND that when someone says "I'm leaving in a minute" they don't necessarily mean exactly 60 seconds, but that they are about to leave, and my assumption is that they will probably leave in a single digit number of "minutes". I can live with this.

What I struggle with NOW is a phrase like "He's been doing that job for a minute and now he's finally getting promoted" or "I've been with this girl for a hot minute"
    I have no idea what any of this means! Yes, I'm a middle aged dude so maybe this isn't surprising that I don't understand every slang term that comes my way, but for the love of god can we try to make communication easier instead of more difficult?

I concur with the boldened. Toxic femininity is used interchangeably here to exemplify the rooting of mens right to CHOOSE to copulate with an X gender vs waking up from a night of "target or the mark" Pay Per Romp, to discover a text with photo evidence of a copulative act with a gender he DID NOT consent to.

If a man had outed himself as she'd done, being the aggressor, even if declared through his Craft, he would have lost privileges already.

I am trying really hard to follow this, but I am missing something. Are you saying that a man wakes up the next day and realizes he slept with a man when he thought it was a woman?
  • barepixel
    Options
    Good morning
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Good morning singles, lurkers & those who are only MFP single! :D
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

I am trying really hard to follow this, but I am missing something. Are you saying that a man wakes up the next day and realizes he slept with a man when he thought it was a woman?

Precisely. Thereafter, extorted.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Good morning singles, lurkers & those who are only MFP single! :D
    Good moonin