You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Secret Groups and YOU! An MFP Dialogue

Replies

• SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 5,657Member Member Posts: 5,657Member Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    These things are a farce made up to confuse us commoners. I am sure of it

No. They're real. I started one myself. Well, actually more than one. You should join us. Well... "us" might not be accurate YET. But it will be as soon as someone joins.

This invite sounds like the equivalent of puppies in a windowless van. I'm in!!

giphy.gif
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,213Member Member Posts: 3,213Member Member
    The Super Duper Cool Gang. Now THATS a hard one to get into. I heard they have secret thumb shakes. Pppft. Will I ever get in that gang?

The MFP mafia. Now I shouldn't even be talking about it. Let's just stop there. Phew.

😎☻👻

The only requirement is owning a black shirt. I hope you didn't throw yours away

I have a wash basket that magically makes black shirts appear. IM IN !
  • mbaker566mbaker566 Posts: 9,694Member Member Posts: 9,694Member Member
    but if it's a secret? how did you find out
  • taco_inspectortaco_inspector Posts: 7,591Member Member Posts: 7,591Member Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I am disgusted by the people "woo"-ing this thread. HOW DARE YOU!

I really wanted to woo this but I gave it up for Lent.
    My understanding of the "Woo" was to mark and quantify that an individual's post had been copied and was currently being ridiculed in a private group. Is my understanding incorrect?

OMG. I wasn't aware. Which private group is doing this and do they do it to me?

Sure they do -- you can see your total number of woos here: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/profile/notifications , but you'll need MFP Premium to find who's using your threads and in which groups.
  • newmeadownewmeadow Posts: 1,328Member Member Posts: 1,328Member Member
    I am disgusted by the people "woo"-ing this thread. HOW DARE YOU!

I really wanted to woo this but I gave it up for Lent.
    My understanding of the "Woo" was to mark and quantify that an individual's post had been copied and was currently being ridiculed in a private group. Is my understanding incorrect?

OMG. I wasn't aware. Which private group is doing this and do they do it to me?

Sure they do -- you can see your total number of woos here: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/profile/notifications , but you'll need MFP Premium to find who's using your threads and in which groups.

I know I have a wicked lot of woos. But someone declared recently that woos are positive so great! Also I didn't know Premium members got such perks. I'll have to check the limits on my credit card and go sign up!
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 11,623Member Member Posts: 11,623Member Member
    There is one group here. Full of ladies. Who out the MFP dawgs. And there may or may not be information sent to them shared with the group. Exposing the men for who they really are.

This explains a lot. Most notably why half of my female friends deleted me on the same day...

This also explains why so many ladies here call me "Tiny".

This made me lol
  • mbaker566mbaker566 Posts: 9,694Member Member Posts: 9,694Member Member
    There is one group here. Full of ladies. Who out the MFP dawgs. And there may or may not be information sent to them shared with the group. Exposing the men for who they really are.

a worthy group
    caco_ethes wrote: »

This explains a lot. Most notably why half of my female friends deleted me on the same day...

This also explains why so many ladies here call me "Tiny".

This made me lol

75901297.jpg
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 1,751Member Member Posts: 1,751Member Member
    I'm in secret group..... It's fun. We talk about people all the time and laugh about it then We woo them.
    anm1nike9zg4.gif

OMG ME TOO! I am in no less than 39 Double Secret Ultra Private Completely Exclusive You Can't Join Club groups. Of course, I will never admit to whether or not we are in any of the same groups, but *wink wink* WE know.

Blah, blah, blah. I just wanna know if I can sit with you at lunch
    I'm in secret group..... It's fun. We talk about people all the time and laugh about it then We woo them.
    anm1nike9zg4.gif

OMG ME TOO! I am in no less than 39 Double Secret Ultra Private Completely Exclusive You Can't Join Club groups. Of course, I will never admit to whether or not we are in any of the same groups, but *wink wink* WE know.

Blah, blah, blah. I just wanna know if I can sit with you at lunch

*pushes chair out with foot*

*nods*