Secret Groups and YOU! An MFP Dialogue

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    The cool thing about being in a group with only one other person is that we always know exactly who reacts to our posts.

does this apply if you have multiple personalities?

This is a fair point. I would suggest that everyone follow the chit chat protocol of one MFP account PER personality. That's a thing, isn't it?

I think it should be one account for every forgotten password. And for heavens sake, doesn’t mfp know anything? They should send out free ice cream coupons for 100th new account reached status.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    The cool thing about being in a group with only one other person is that we always know exactly who reacts to our posts.

does this apply if you have multiple personalities?

This is a fair point. I would suggest that everyone follow the chit chat protocol of one MFP account PER personality. That's a thing, isn't it?

I think it should be one account for every forgotten password. And for heavens sake, doesn’t mfp know anything? They should send out free ice cream coupons for 100th new account reached status.

Seems reasonable.

tenor.gif?itemid=11299432
  • velvet873
    velvet873 Posts: 21 Member
    I want to be in a special group!
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member

The other cool thing is that in a meeting you always know who farted.

Tho who smelt it, dealt it.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    velvet873 wrote: »

Just because they are secret doesn’t mean they are special.
  • SwannySez
    velvet873 wrote: »

Just because they are secret doesn’t mean they are special.

Every group is special in its own way, you *kitten* *kitten* *kitten*-ist *kitten*-er.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I once had two groups in here. Both just had me and one other friend, they were great. We got to know each other really well. Neither one is my friend anymore. It felt kind of like graduating high school and never talking to anyone ever again.

Perhaps those two friends each found out about the other secret friend group and took issue 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    The secret Bird Group aka Fluffers exchange pictures of boobies and t!ts

I know I am breaking protocols but be honest the group wasn't really living up to my expectations. So I am going to show you what goes on in the group.

dj1gmru1ple9.jpg
    1efy9v3cljuv.jpg
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I once had two groups in here. Both just had me and one other friend, they were great. We got to know each other really well. Neither one is my friend anymore. It felt kind of like graduating high school and never talking to anyone ever again.

Perhaps those two friends each found out about the other secret friend group and took issue 🤷🏼‍♀️

Or they formed a third group with each other!!
  • SwannySez
    edited April 2019
    The secret Bird Group aka Fluffers exchange pictures of *kitten* and *kitten*

I know I am breaking protocols but be honest the group wasn't really living up to my expectations. So I am going to show you what goes on in the group.

There's no need for that here. None whatsoever.
  • caco_ethes
    SwannySez wrote: »

I have no idea what just happened
  • caco_ethes
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

No one was banned and the other left voluntarily.

Then she’s back
  • SwannySez
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

No one was banned and the other left voluntarily.

Then she’s back

No I do t think either is. Well one might be because she’s very Clever.

OMG, do you SEE that? It's a HINT! The poster capitalized the first letter of the word Clever!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member

Ohhh I think there was. >:) You know you love that stuff.
  • SwannySez

Ohhh I think there was. >:) You know you love that stuff.

original.gif