what stupid things have done while drunk???

Options

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bumping for moar stories.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I spent six years in the Navy, with billets on two different ships. Most of my off the ships was in foreign ports with so much booze that I don't remember much of it. Of the ones I do remember, the dumbest one had to be walking up to a police car in Perth, Australia and peeing on the hood while an officer was sitting in the passenger seat.
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Lets just say I should be the example of what crown, jager and tequilla will do to you. I will not go into detail because I could go on and on...

Ask me why Im single LOL :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    Lets just say I should be the example of what crown, jager and tequilla will do to you. I will not go into detail because I could go on and on...

Why are you single?
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    raided the liquor cabinet, played the stereo loudly, and danced around the living room in my underpants, socks, and pink dress shirt.

giphy.gif
  • Autk79
    Options

Why are you single?

Because Im a drinking hot mess lol
  • Autk79
    Options
    Drunk hot mess lol. I promise Im not drunk now lol
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    Drunk hot mess lol. I promise Im not drunk now lol

Damn....I was hoping your were drunk enough to do something stupid. :bigsmile: :wink:
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I once asked a lady at a gas station (trying to fill up her tank with gas, go figure...) if I could borrow her lighter. I must have looked terrible because she promptly got in her car and drove away.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    i don't always do stupid things when i'm drunk
    ...but when i do, they invariably involve skateboarding :drinker: :smokin: :devil:
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Might have tripped and fallen once or twice in six inch heels. I blame the heels not the alcohol lol
  • miniimuscles
    miniimuscles Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Dived into a 5 ft pool. Did NOT end well. And I'm always falling up stairs.
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    1) lost my virginity
    2) got pregnant

I no longer drink
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Tried ---adamantly!---to hug a saguaro cactus. It took my friend all his energy to stop me.
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    I find myself doing stupid things even when I'm not drunk..... just when life is good, I get a panic and need to mess it up...

i) why not spend $12k on a car, only to lose it all because it turns out being stolen
    ii) just when work is going well, why not type a joke email about your boss, with a picture of a knob photo-shopped to his head, then include him in it by mistake.....
    iii) run neked around my aunt and unlces tent in the dark whilst camping, only to find them stading next to me on their way back from the toilet block (I was drunk on that occasion) - and it was very cold, which I will always maintain!!!:embarassed:
  • elainek79
    elainek79 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    kissed a girl :blushing:

actually it wasnt really stupid because it was good :blushing: ... but we both were on a date and not with each other:blushing:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    \
    ii) just when work is going well, why not type a joke email about your boss, with a picture of a knob photo-shopped to his head, then include him in it by mistake.....
    \

ok.. LOL!!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    too many to list
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Soooo many, here is one

Peed on the metro train system in Portland, Oregon