what stupid things have done while drunk???

Options

Replies

• TRIX5884
    TRIX5884 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I was absolutely plastered - I forgot that I had steps going from my kitchen into my garage. I decided I needed a soda (which we keep in the garage) to make myself another drink (which I clearly didn't need). So when I opened the door to the garage - I stepped and apparently thought I was still stepping on flat surface. I sprained my ankle. :::sigh::: The stupid things we do.
  • cowgirlqueen
    cowgirlqueen Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Sat in my hot-tub for 4+ hours singing Lion King songs at the top of my lungs... Kept drinking

Next morning woke up in a cold tub, pruned, and skin red and sensitive from the hot water.

Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh

:laugh: :laugh:
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options
    i don't always do stupid things when i'm drunk
    ...but when i do, they invariably involve skateboarding :drinker: :smokin: :devil:

:laugh: :laugh:
    me too ....I broke both my thumbs one night I took a hill and decided that half way down the hill (and half way through a dirty 30pk) was the most opportune moment to do a flip trick :laugh:

my ex-husband had to feed me for a week you'd be surprised what you need your thumbs to do :laugh: :laugh:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    banged my friends mom….whoops…!

ETA - this was back in my 20's lol
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options
    I find myself doing stupid things even when I'm not drunk..... just when life is good, I get a panic and need to mess it up...

i) why not spend $12k on a car, only to lose it all because it turns out being stolen
    ii) just when work is going well, why not type a joke email about your boss, with a picture of a knob photo-shopped to his head, then include him in it by mistake.....
    iii) run neked around my aunt and unlces tent in the dark whilst camping, only to find them stading next to me on their way back from the toilet block (I was drunk on that occasion) - and it was very cold, which I will always maintain!!!:embarassed:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    The questions should be, what haven't I done?
    lol
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options

:huh: :noway:

your a cougar chaser :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • KittiePerry
    KittiePerry Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I was playing pool and shot the cue ball off the table and it rolled out the door and into the street. I promptly chased after it and used the stick to point it in the street to try and get it, kept giggling all night.
  • PriscillaLaine
    PriscillaLaine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I don't remember personally, but I got told I was vomiting petals, so apparently I was eating flowers.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

honestly I don't really remember who chased who ..damn tequila!
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options

honestly I don't really remember who chased who ..damn tequila!

:laugh: :laugh: that's acceptable tequila is a very sneaky little drink :drinker:

when I drink tequila I have to be picked up off the floor, the ground, the stairs, carried in the house ....you get the point :laugh: it's a sneaky one
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Oh god....most recently......it involved a guy dressed like Chris Farley and I don't know if I even remember or can explain. Still trying to make people forget that.
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options
    I don't remember personally, but I got told I was vomiting petals, so apparently I was eating flowers.

:laugh: :laugh: that's good stuff right there :laugh:
    was playing pool and shot the cue ball off the table and it rolled out the door and into the street. I promptly chased after it and used the stick to point it in the street to try and get it, kept giggling all night.

like a wizard?? :laugh:
  • Ihatecoldsoup
    Options
    At a red light, I jumped out of the car, bolted down the street and climbed a tree so my friends couldn't find me.
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    slapped lots of *kitten* - vomited on a pair of shoes and woke up dressed in boa feathers
  • KittiePerry
    KittiePerry Posts: 133 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: that's good stuff right there :laugh:
    was playing pool and shot the cue ball off the table and it rolled out the door and into the street. I promptly chased after it and used the stick to point it in the street to try and get it, kept giggling all night.

like a wizard?? :laugh:

Lol thanks and no xD
    I was using it to pull the ball to me since I didn't want to step into the street. I am such a giggly drunk though xD
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Drunk MFP posting....
  • RomulanWarbird
    Options
    Uh, let's see. I tried to parkour and broke my foot then walked on it because I was too drunk to notice my broken foot. Then fell asleep in my friend's bathtub. That was just one night.

I don't drink anymore.
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Numerous stupid things.....sigh.
    But the funniest was taking a huge chug off a cocktail and right as I swallowed it a friend at the table said something funny and the entire swallow came squirting out of my nostrils ! Like a whale !
    Thank God, we were outside on a restaurant deck at night ! And boy, did it burn !
    Probably #1 stupid. Doing major damage to my Dad's beautiful Cadillac by kinda riding a yellow painted curb on the right side of the lane....uh tires/wheels messed up and the computer system too boot. Not cool. Yikes.
    Ok. Enough. :)
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I'm about to admit this...

I got into a debate with a bunch of fellow drunks about whether or not girls can pee standing up without making a mess, so I proved it to them by heading into the bathroom, pulling my pants down, and peeing right into the toilet without a drop amiss. They all stood in awe as they watched from behind. Haha!!