what stupid things have done while drunk???

Options

Replies

• Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Um....told my ex (bf at the time) that his d!ck didn't do much for me so I was happy he was using it on someone else (he was cheating), I still wonder what happened?!?
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Pfffff. I never remember. I usually have to check YouTube to make sure that I'm not featured in any videos. Then if I am, I have to see how many hits they've gotten.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    i-don-t-wanna-say-stuart-o.gif
  • pierreborg86
    pierreborg86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    jumped out of a moving car 35mph, stoled the neighbors raft on the second floor balcony and went rafting in thier pool with friends, called the PD squat team on my friends house, went to class and took an exam amazingly did pretty well. yeah pretty drunk Im sure there is more can not seem to remember those.

Hehe you're a creative drunk
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Been drunk a total of 1 times. Called people to sing them Merry Christmas. The lady I reached sang along with me. It was a good day! :flowerforyou:
  • Ramen237
    Ramen237 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Ate White Castle (before i stopped eating meat) and went to sleep. My stomach wasn't very happy, lol!

Dude... I've done that. Whitecastle sits in my stomach like rocks. Add alcohol to that, and you could say I wasn't much of a "happy camper."
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Been drunk a total of 1 times. Called people to sing them Merry Christmas. The lady I reached sang along with me. It was a good day! :flowerforyou:

What month was it?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

What month was it?
    Lol December!
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Have banged multiple fat chicks while drunk.

Well you seem like a charmer.
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Lots of things that I probably shouldn't admit.

One time we were trying to sneak into a friend of a friend's house. (Yes, we could have walked in through the front door. No, that thought did not occur to us). All the windows on the first floor were locked, so one of my guy friends picked me up and another girl so we could go in through the second floor window. We were successful! Only it wasn't the right house. Oops?
  • PghPensFan69
    Options

One time we were trying to sneak into a friend of a friend's house. (Yes, we could have walked in through the front door. No, that thought did not occur to us). All the windows on the first floor were locked, so one of my guy friends picked me up and another girl so we could go in through the second floor window. We were successful! Only it wasn't the right house. Oops?

I have been leaving my bedroom window open for years hoping this would happen, but still no hot female visitors :sad:
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I plead the 5th .... seriously haha
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I forgot her name.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    Came out as bi to a room filled with strangers. Hmmmm

A threesome with 2 fat guys who didn't know what they were doing

Drove a late model Audi at 260km an hour...oh dear
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Waking up in a different state and not knowing how you go there, among other things. Quite a wild child for about ten months...
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    Nada...

Make fun of me for that all you want, but I've never in my life done anything stupid under the influence of alcohol or any other drug.
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options

I have been leaving my bedroom window open for years hoping this would happen, but still no hot female visitors :sad:

Step 1. Move to a college town
    Step 2. Wait for a Thursday/Friday/Saturday night
    Step 3. Leave window open
    Step 4. Success!

Seriously though. One of my friends is notorious for sneaking into houses to pee when she's drunk. It happens a lot.
  • raven_ous
    raven_ous Posts: 223
    Options
    yo mamma
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    This makes me want to drink.
  • PghPensFan69
    Options

Step 1. Move to a college town
    Step 2. Wait for a Thursday/Friday/Saturday night
    Step 3. Leave window open
    Step 4. Success!

Seriously though. One of my friends is notorious for sneaking into houses to pee when she's drunk. It happens a lot.

Any recommendations for college towns?