what stupid things have done while drunk???

Options

Replies

• Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Too many things to list... :drinker:
  • tnsumner
    tnsumner Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Asked my Somalian cab driver if he knew the pirates
    Spun the "wheel of shots" at a bar and actually did the shot it landed on
    Got on the CB in a taxi and asked for "The Boss"
    Done a shot out of someone else's mouth
    Done the walk of shame back to my car in my Halloween costume the day AFTER Halloween
    Slammed my arm into the house, which was then bruised for a month
    Oh the list goes on and on....
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Not worth the strike :laugh:
  • Patrick0321
    Patrick0321 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Climbed a tree, fell out of the tree, spent two days in intensive care.

(That really should of been the start of me losing weight. If i had been a bit lighter that branch would of never snapped)
  • RickNZ
    RickNZ Posts: 2
    Options
    Fell over in dog S**t and then spent the rest of the night telling my best mate that he smelt.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Ive puked. That was stupid...
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    At 15 years old, I tried to jump over someone's fence while hiding from the police and ended up crushing it into tiny pieces,

The police found me and I gave a false name (which was my best friends name) and they took me to her house and when they informed her father they had his daughter in the car I jumped out and said 'DAD!' and hugged him.

He co-operated.

Most awesome dad award goes to him.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    -Got into a fight with an ironing board (it won)

-Grabbed my best friends face and made out with her in front of EVERYONE then told her if she was gay I'd **** her brains out haha

-Ran naked down the street

-Made some bad phone calls

-Threw up in a pillow case in the middle of sex.... ahhh the list goes on and on!!!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    -Got into a fight with an ironing board (it won)

-Grabbed my best friends face and made out with her in front of EVERYONE then told her if she was gay I'd **** her brains out haha

-Ran naked down the street

-Made some bad phone calls

-Threw up in a pillow case in the middle of sex.... ahhh the list goes on and on!!!

bahahah you are awesome!!! *Goes off to write a letter to your Mil*
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    HAHA nooo!!! lol she is leaving Monday! woo hoo!!! lol jk i'm really really sad :drinker: :sad: :smokin: :laugh: :wink:
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Senior year of High School......was attempting to sneak into my girlfriends bedroom window as she was awaiting my presence. (mental picture) 3 bedroom home with both guest bedrooms facing the front with identical windows.) Well, Her grandmother was staying in the other guest bedroom at the time. Long story short, made it just inside the window.....I think I still have welp marks from her bible on my back. Yes, I did. Wrong window. smh

THIS made me :laugh: and no, you Dih-int use SMH. :noway:
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Gonna say...continue drinking?
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    doing it now......responding to a posting on the Internet.
  • RBurnham90
    RBurnham90 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Agreed to sex with a gay man who wanted to see what it was like to be with a girl.
    Got thrown out of the movies by security for loudly critiquing the film.
    Got drunk then took LSD, then attended a friend's wedding. Not recommended.
    Hit on my boyfriend's dad. Then his dad started calling me. :noway:
    Painted the kitchen. Spent the next six months trying to get the paint off the windows, floor, cabinets, my hair, the dog etc. ect.
    Christmas shopping. This now an annual tradition for me. The gifts are always interesting. One year I bought my husband's ex wife sex toys. It seemed like a good idea at the time...:embarassed:

Not stupid but awesome:
    Trashed talked myself into my first century ride. My sober self probably would have never agreed to it. :drinker:

what was the outcome?
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    When I was working as a go go dancer, one of the customers used to always buy me drinks, had a few too many ...so I went up onto the stage to do my routine, the Velcro arm bracelets I was wearing got stuck to my button on skirt and well I flashed the entire crowd. Um...i would say i was mortified but i was so drunk i really didn't notice until club security had me over his shoulder carrying me to the dressing room. -_0"
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Agreed to sex with a gay man who wanted to see what it was like to be with a girl.

That guy deserves an award. Not only escaping the friend zone, but the gay friend zone.

I mean as messed up as it was, for someone as pretty as you, the escapade sounds like it was worth it for him. Is he still "gay"?
  • crystalc27
    crystalc27 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    umm lol..
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pennelope515
    Options
    hahahahaha that list is way to long

so what haven't i done? Been arrested! TEEHEE