what stupid things have done while drunk???

Options

Replies

• Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Lost a close family member... Took about 6 shots of tequila and a couple of xanax... thought it would be a good idea to make a fresh pitcher of tea... Fell asleep while it was boiling... When my hubby came home, the house was all smokey.. OOPS...
    Boiled all of the water out of the pan and there was nothing left of the tea bags... Had to throw the pan away and everything.
    If he had came in 30 minutes later, the stove may have been on fire:frown:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Although... I will say that Black Friday shopping while drunk is interesting. I didn't do anything stupid, but I was highly amused.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Nothing is stupid...it's called living life...now, had you asked that.....I could fill this entire script space
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Enough stupidity to not be funny anymore.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Senior year of High School......was attempting to sneak into my girlfriends bedroom window as she was awaiting my presence. (mental picture) 3 bedroom home with both guest bedrooms facing the front with identical windows.) Well, Her grandmother was staying in the other guest bedroom at the time. Long story short, made it just inside the window.....I think I still have welp marks from her bible on my back. Yes, I did. Wrong window. smh
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Oh jeeze. Where to begin?
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I drove to the club, took a cab home, woke up the next morning and could not find my car, reported it stolen, cops find it in club parking lot. This happened a long time ago. I just drink at home now.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    ALL the stupid things.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I was sworn to secrecy and had to sign an official form that stated I would never speak of it ever again.
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Ok are you ready? A few years ago I so looked forward to seeing George Strait in concert. GREAT! I purchased the tickets, rented a nice downtown penthouse hotel room. Had car service arranged. GREAT! Went out to eat and met the drummer from the band, and one he flirted hard. GREAT!
    afternoon: decided to relax and have a few drinks until tme to get ready. GREAT! In the lobby the hotel had a happy hour , GREAT! After went upstairs, showered little black dress, black cowboy boots small leather jacket GREAT!
    At the coliseum, notice that the stairs are moving, not so great, notice I am very drunk, and/but have to use the restroom. Tell said BF I will be right back. I never came back. I tried but had no idea where my seat or BF were.
    I left in a huff, deciding my BF had left me, I have no idea why I thought this, but I was PISSED!
    Fast forward I ended up sitting on the grass in front of a waffle house with no shoes on, in a bad part of town in a black minidress. I went in and called a cab. I did the walk of shame up the entryway to the hotel, was so drunk but remember the doorman greeting me with a smirk,even if disguised.
    If walking barefoot,hair wild dressed like a slut was not enough,then the fun began....I found said BF in the room and went wild. I truly thought he had left me in the forum and was livid. I proceeded to chase him with his own cowboy boot.
    He had to lock himself in the bathroom.
    Long story short, he never left me, I NEVER CAMEBACK from the restroom. I missed the entire concert, lost my boots Lord knows where,beat my BF, had the worst hangover in the history of hangovers and walked the streets dressed like a hooker. NOT SO GREAT!
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Smelled other people's *kitten*.

Thankfully no one farted in my face!
  • poohpoohpeapod
    Options
    friend (drunk) commented something as I pulled a homemade chicken potpie out of the oven, wrong move I threw it a t him. I slo woke up naked with black streaks on the wall. I found out the streaks were from me (my legs on the wall, naked with my boots on) This is what happens when non drinkers (me) hang out with drinking cowboys trying to keep up. What a wild ride lasted 3 months or so.
  • poohpoohpeapod
    Options
    Agreed to sex with a gay man who wanted to see what it was like to be with a girl.
    Got thrown out of the movies by security for loudly critiquing the film.
    Got drunk then took LSD, then attended a friend's wedding. Not recommended.
    Hit on my boyfriend's dad. Then his dad started calling me. :noway:
    Painted the kitchen. Spent the next six months trying to get the paint off the windows, floor, cabinets, my hair, the dog etc. ect.
    Christmas shopping. This now an annual tradition for me. The gifts are always interesting. One year I bought my husband's ex wife sex toys. It seemed like a good idea at the time...:embarassed:

Not stupid but awesome:
    Trashed talked myself into my first century ride. My sober self probably would have never agreed to it. :drinker:
    Creative,sounds like me,see below..lol
  • poohpoohpeapod
    Options
    8above..lol
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    When I realized I needed to stop altogether was when I woke up in a strange home's three season patio. My arm was coated in blood, and I was passed out on some futon. The screen was ripped out of the window, and I had no recollection of anything after hitting the bar the night before.
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    What stupid things haven't I done while drunk
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Oh jeeze. Where to begin?

^^^ 100% This!!

^ yup ^
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    jumped off 50 ft cliff you had to sprint to clear
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    I once passed out in the restroom. I just sat down to pee. Then, fell over and went to sleep.

My husband finally sent a waitress in to get me. Pretty embarrassing because I was butt naked on the floor just snoozing away.

I've got so many of these stories that it's not even funny.

I quit drinking like that years ago. :blushing:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Agreed to sex with a gay man who wanted to see what it was like to be with a girl.

lol.. Was he cute?