what stupid things have done while drunk???

Options

Replies

• summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Got married.
    Got pregnant (post marriage)
    Bought a mini pig.
    Hitchhiked in a tractor-trailer.

Those are the biggies. There's been a million little things.
  • Greg9965
    Greg9965 Posts: 16
    Options
    Race someone through a 200 yard minefield while carrying all my combat gear.

Win.

Really? drunk?...hmm...:huh: :noway:
  • TStevens78405
    Options
    Took a pillow, a clogg and a coat hanger and walked to the nearest field, before trying to jump over a barbed wire fence and getting scared by a cow.
    ...Apparently.
  • Jen_ie
    Jen_ie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Went out in Edinburgh on the Friday and "came to" on Sunday in Cardiff with tattoos.

How bad that is depends on the tattoos! :wink:
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Supposedly... and this is just rumored because there are no pictures and i dont remember it (actually remember it but i just like to pretended I didnt do it). Fourth of July we had roman candles, and if any one knows what roman candles are they are like the bestest firework when your drunk ever... Well at one point I asked my friends if they wanted to Wizard duel, and then i proceeded to shoot fireballs all over the place yelling out what I think were harry potter spell names... I think :P

This is the best thing I have ever read!
  • Jen_ie
    Jen_ie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was on first date with a guy I had liked for ages. We were going to see a movie and I felt very nervous beforehand so I decided to have a couple of drinks before I left the house. Then when we met we had a couple before the film. Then during the film he admitted he had a bottle of red wine in his bag so we drank some of that. Halfway through the film I felt a little nauseated so I excused myself and went to the bathroom. It was then that I realised just how drunk I was. I was very sick. And apparently very loud while being sick because the security guard came in to the ladies bathroom with a glass of water to me... I ended up very messy and so embarrassed that I just had to leave. Total disaster! There was no second date. :ohwell:
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Let's just say that I don't drink any more and leave it at that.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I always make good choices....and I never lie! :flowerforyou:
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everything I did between ages 18 and 25.
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Got my boyfriend evicted. We threw a huge party. That was kind of the plan since his landlord didnt want to let him out of his lease. But found out a year later that the cops used video from that night in one of their trainings. My friend's dad had seen it. He came home and told her, I saw your boyfriends *kitten* in a video at work today.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Where to start???
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    there is not enough space to write it all...

we once played a game "drinka till ya puka"....objective: drink until you puke....one of our more brilliant game
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I'm drunk a lot and don't have any stupid stories. I'm either doing it wrong or not drinking enough.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Ran down my friends street in a bra and jeans (a few years ago!)
  • UndercoverAngel74
    UndercoverAngel74 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    It would take too long to list them all! Somehow, I manage to do something ridiculously stupid every time I drink.
  • Melissa_mojo
    Melissa_mojo Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Baby Guinness is the devil! got drunk at a tiki bar on the beach and there was a really good live band playing well i decided to request they play baby got back they didn't know the words so I got on stage and decided to bust moves and sing the whole song! lol
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Went out in Edinburgh on the Friday and "came to" on Sunday in Cardiff with tattoos.

Sounds like a perfect weekend. LOL :bigsmile:
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    got married
  • smantha32
    Options
    Supposedly... and this is just rumored because there are no pictures and i dont remember it (actually remember it but i just like to pretended I didnt do it). Fourth of July we had roman candles, and if any one knows what roman candles are they are like the bestest firework when your drunk ever... Well at one point I asked my friends if they wanted to Wizard duel, and then i proceeded to shoot fireballs all over the place yelling out what I think were harry potter spell names... I think :P

oh, done this! Not with the Harry Potter stuff, but still. lol

Used to have drunken Roman candle wars with my friends. Then laugh our butts off if someone caught on fire. Of course we'd all run over and put them out, but it was funny.
  • smantha32
    Options

Bought a mini pig.

Can't imagine waking up from a bender and finding I'd bought a mini pig. I think that would have made me stop drinking. :bigsmile: