what stupid things have done while drunk???

Options
???

Replies

• walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    My first time getting drunk was when I was 25. I was in a different town/state for a friends wedding. The bridal party was staying at a rented apartment. I was the only one who stayed there the previous night. The wedding ends, I am trashed, and the party bus is trying to take us to the apartment and I have no idea where it is, what it is called, how to get it to it etc. I ended up interrupting my buddy's honeymoon action to get the address. And I lost my shoes and accidentally mooned a kid (the mooning was on purpose bud didn't think there would be any kids out/awake at that time.
  • Run_Forever
    Run_Forever Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Just ask everybody on my friends list...lol.

The stupidest thing I ever did was back in high school. I came home super drunk went to bed in my room and 2 hours later was woken up by my sister asking me what I was doing in her bed. To this day I have no idea how I ended up in her bed...and no, I didn't try to do anything for all those wondering.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I don't remember.
  • bubblygoldfish
    bubblygoldfish Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Oh boy, I am so going to plead the 5th on this one...
  • Run_Forever
    Run_Forever Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I don't remember.

Sure...lol
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I guess piloting that 767 yesterday was a marginal lapse in judgement, we seemed to get down eventually though.
  • ZeeShay
    ZeeShay Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    haha I tried to pee in my friends washer... thought it was the bathroom
  • MichaelESCORCIA
    MichaelESCORCIA Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sat in my hot-tub for 4+ hours singing Lion King songs at the top of my lungs... Kept drinking

Next morning woke up in a cold tub, pruned, and skin red and sensitive from the hot water.

Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I have vague memories of crawling across lawns and lots of vomiting.
    I did bend the frame on one of my cars because I tried not to hit a rabbit, and hit a big concrete road separator instead.
  • thefragile7393
    thefragile7393 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    There's not enough terabyte space on this server.

LOLOL!
    Yeah that is pretty much me too...glad I don't do that anymore
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    ^^^ That. Definitely that. Wouldn't even know where to start.
  • thefragile7393
    thefragile7393 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    haha I tried to pee in my friends washer... thought it was the bathroom
    ROFL!
    I had a drunk at work who did..kind of that, not in a washer though. He thought he was in the bathroom and in actually he was in the corner by the supervisor's office and I didn't get to him in time. It went all over the floor and under the door to the supervisor's office and I had to clean up both areas....oddly our lovely housekeeping dept refuses to do that.
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    jumped out of a moving car 35mph, stoled the neighbors raft on the second floor balcony and went rafting in thier pool with friends, called the PD squat team on my friends house, went to class and took an exam amazingly did pretty well. yeah pretty drunk Im sure there is more can not seem to remember those.
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I once got very drunk in Africa, had a conversation with a cockroach and nearly got kidnapped by two Nigerians who promised to show me some hippos.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Race someone through a 200 yard minefield while carrying all my combat gear.
  • traceyjj
    traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I cant remember most of mine, but a couple of weeks ago my 22 year old son (who is normally VERY sensible) came back from an RAF base party with one of his fingers bandaged, and blood still seeping from an incident the previous evening. It turns out that he tried to stop an air raid siren blade with his finger... spinning metal blade vs flesh... hmm not a good idea son.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Race someone through a 200 yard minefield while carrying all my combat gear.

This guy wins. lol
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    ^^^ That. Definitely that. Wouldn't even know where to start.
    ditto:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • nomoredoughnuts
    nomoredoughnuts Posts: 130 Member
    Options

THIS!