what stupid things have done while drunk???

Options

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    There's not enough terabyte space on this server.

THIS!

yep! Me too.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    which time? think at my drunkest.... I couldn't find my house.
  • alyngard
    alyngard Posts: 103
    Options
    The night started out as a work event to a baseball game. I know I ended up at the bar in the stadium. Apparently I was dancing on the bar top (yes with all my coworkers present). My friend and I got a ride home from a fellow co worker, who I vaguely remember giving a back massage to while he was driving (which isn't all that strange except I really disliked the guy normally). I ended up crashing on my friend's couch, she had just moved to a new house (I had not slept at her new place before). I woke up to go to the bathroom and I went to where the bathroom was (but in her old place), unfortunately, the location in her new place was actually the kitchen. I used the trashcan, but there wasn't trash in there (it was full of her grilling tools). I woke up the next day naked, with a trail of clothes from the living room to the kitchen. I unfortunately didn't put two and two together, so it was her sister who found my "gift"....it wasn't just pee!!

Don't worry, I bought her new equipment for her grill :laugh:
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Eat like 4 chili cheese dogs from "pinks" in Los Angeles. Drove there because the "dogs" called me
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Pismo beach, night fall. Asked my friend if she wanted to streak across the beach. ( she was drunk, not as drunk) She said she would if I would and of course I stripped, then she did, we ran up to her bf who was at the shoreline and started kissing him. ( And yeah there were a few ppl out). We were so stupid we my friend & I put the blanket around us, had her bf carry our clothes and we walked back to the hotel. He got there first, and we wondered how, then we remembered we drove there. So stupid. Definitely one of the craziest things Ive done.
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Those were the darkest years of my life. Nothing funny came out of them but I do have a lot of regrets. I'm no fun. :smile:
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    There's not enough terabyte space on this server.

LOLOL!
    Yeah that is pretty much me too...glad I don't do that anymore

Ditto!
  • Skeletor666
    Skeletor666 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Talked to a female that was 7/10 looks wise, never again. damn alcohol reducing my inhibitions/
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Went on a very important job interview still drunk from the night before and feeling sick, and excused myself every few minutes to go puke in the bathroom sink. The boss thought I had the flu and was extremely dedicated to show up anyway, I somehow managed to get hired.

Walked a beach unbeknownst to me at the time, in full view of late evening traffic completely naked from the waist down, because apparently I decided to attempt to pee, lost my balance, wet my pants and thought it was a good idea to just throw em out. It was at least a 10 min walk to my friends car. :blushing:

Drunk dialing the exes. Oy.

The one night my friend and I were puking side by side and a pack of smokes fell out his pocket, and I yelled out (and fully believed) "Dude, you just puked a pack of cigarettes OMG".

And probably one of the most mortifying was me drunk and rolling around on my Grandmother's bathroom floor yelling out that I wanted peen.

Everything else I pretty much either don't remember or details have been spared by the people who were with me to witness it thank goodness.
  • Katey12891
    Katey12891 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My childhood friend drove home drunk a few nights ago and drove his car into a river. He was found last night :(
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Whiskey = apparently tried to start a fight in two pubs, was trying to drink straight from the taps, don't know how I got home, woke up to find the bathroom tap running and a load of puke in the bath, I blamed my brother when he got up, he knew nothing about it, I knew nothing about it, we were like so if it was you and wasn't me, then who the f**k was it.....turns out it was me
    Unsurprisingly, I don't drink whiskey anymore
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    My childhood friend drove home drunk a few nights ago and drove his car into a river. He was found last night :(

awful! :flowerforyou:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    None, if I wouldn't do it sober then I wont do it drunk.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    It was when I wasn't drunk, but stoned..I argued with a policeman and ended up getting arrested. That was only 2 years ago but I keep to vodka now, not the drugs.:embarassed:
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Put a construction light on top of our car and pulled people over.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Fell asleep on the train on the way home from a rugby lunch.
    Missed my stop but only over-shot by one station so got off and came back the other way.

When I got to my station everything was "the wrong way round" as I came from the opposite direction to normal.
    Absolutely convinced that someone had removed the stairs and I was now stranded with no way off the platform.

It was only when my befuddled brain registered that all the evening commuters were walking "the wrong way" but had somehow discovered where the stairs had been moved to that I had the sense to follow them and start my wobbly walk home.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I havent done a ton of stupid things, but dark liquor makes me emotional haha

So I have been that girl that cant handle herself, i stick to vodka now.
  • ronmonkey
    ronmonkey Posts: 316
    Options
    Skateboard on a halfpipe, not god at all.
  • charlene1873
    Options
    tequila tequila tequila! got me and my friend arrested in Ibiza when I was 18, there was a big house party, lots of drink, lots of men and lots of police to whom I gave an obviously pathetic excuse for a strip tease because they not only arrested me but detained me for 3 days and took my passport :o(

worst 3 day hangover of my life!!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I turned a 10-15minute walk into just over 3hours by falling asleep in a hedge, that's how I roll. Also I pretended to be a speed bump on a relatively busy road, bright idea lol.