what stupid things have done while drunk???

Options

Replies

• JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I've done a ton of stuff,

House parties when I was younger people would always say cops are comming so would go hide on the roof or behind n pillar by n nearby church.

rev the hell out of a standard 1.3 hyundai getz, I can't remember but thats what I did apparently.
  • TikiTony13
    TikiTony13 Posts: 323
    Options
    generally strip off or fall over!:ohwell:
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Also for some reason I like to get naked, beter when there is people around :embarassed:
  • xoxomarshmallow
    Options
    i tried to achieve a sun tan from a lamp.. & i wouldn't let anyone near me or the lamp because it was all mine hahaha
  • HLSalter
    HLSalter Posts: 260
    Options
    Throwing up on my boss's shoes whilst he held my hair back is pretty high up on the list for me. Honestly though what do they expect when they pay for a booze cruise for a work trip? haha
  • pointingA
    Options
    HAHA yes i'm not the only one who gets naked!

I also sang Madonna's 'Like a Virgin' on karaoke.. still haunts me
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I've been drunk enough to be silly, but never drunk enough to be stupid. I know my limits. Racing other people on all fours (hands and knees) down the hallway is about as bad as it's ever gotten. :drinker:
  • jonsey_s
    jonsey_s Posts: 222
    Options
    Oh....soooooo much.

I have played <SOMETHING SO STUPID BUT THINK DEER HUNTER> for real with a friend whilst verrrrry drunk. we both tried twice.We both survived.

Woken up in so many places I shouldn't have been in let alone slept in.

Got naked a lot.....I had the body then.

I have had to pay a lot of legal people for services

I dont drink often now.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Set off a "fart bomb" at a crowded bar and cleared the place out. Someone had given it to me a few days before as a joke, and it was still in my jacket pocket. I was drunk enough that I thought it would be funny to set it off at the bar. A really, really drunk guy took credit for it. To this day, I believe he truly believes that came out of his butt.
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    At a party recently someone had the drunk idea of putting balloons up the guys t-shirts and then all the girls punching them (I know...I know...moronic). I punched one of my colleagues, totally missed the balloon and hit him hard. A month later it turns out I actually cracked his rib.

I AM MORTIFIED.
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    There's not enough terabyte space on this server.

exactly this.
  • BrianaJade1
    Options
    Sat in my hot-tub for 4+ hours singing Lion King songs at the top of my lungs... Kept drinking

Next morning woke up in a cold tub, pruned, and skin red and sensitive from the hot water.

Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh

Hahahahaha! That made my night
  • CarlaRG
    CarlaRG Posts: 264
    Options
    In high school I went Christmas caroling with my church youth group (of which I was the president) drunk...
    Recently...made out with a 26 year old guy in front of his co-workers-who told his girlfriend...
    The worst thing I've ever done only 2 other people in the world know about-all I'll say is I woke up the next morning not knowing how I got into the bed I was in and was bruised from my shoulder to my elbow
  • CarlaRG
    CarlaRG Posts: 264
    Options
    The one night my friend and I were puking side by side and a pack of smokes fell out his pocket, and I yelled out (and fully believed) "Dude, you just puked a pack of cigarettes OMG".

^^^^that cracked me up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • furry226
    furry226 Posts: 31
    Options
    Pissed myself.
  • iwannabeonthebeach
    iwannabeonthebeach Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Kept drinking
  • Greg9965
    Greg9965 Posts: 16
    Options
    Went out in Edinburgh on the Friday and "came to" on Sunday in Cardiff with tattoos.
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Race someone through a 200 yard minefield while carrying all my combat gear.

Win.
  • agggie550
    agggie550 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Supposedly... and this is just rumored because there are no pictures and i dont remember it (actually remember it but i just like to pretended I didnt do it). Fourth of July we had roman candles, and if any one knows what roman candles are they are like the bestest firework when your drunk ever... Well at one point I asked my friends if they wanted to Wizard duel, and then i proceeded to shoot fireballs all over the place yelling out what I think were harry potter spell names... I think :P
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    There's not enough terabyte space on this server.

exactly this.

exactly this