what stupid things have done while drunk???

Options

Replies

• Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Started relationships with bad women
  • Parmcat
    Parmcat Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    After friends dropped in one night, and we got into the Crown Royal, I was suppose to work the next morning. I called in sick for that shift.....3 times.

I still hear about it years later
  • blessybuva
    blessybuva Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    the list is endless, literally. the last escapade was just two weeks ago. but probably the craziest thing would be waking up in a different country with no money, phone, wallet or id. just two drunk fools that had no idea how they got there lol. lucky I just turned 18 back then, and to this day 5 years later my mum still has no clue about it :)
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Too many to list but one that I'll share was throwing up in my clutch handbag, not a pretty sight the next morning :ohwell:
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    This weekend I was drunk as fu(k and decided to ride bikes with some friends to the local pool so we could climb the fence and go swimming. I was riding too close and too fast next to a fence. My left handle bar got caught in the fence, I flipped over my handle bars, flew off my bike, landed face first on pavement with my bike landing on top of me, then my boyfriend crashed into me. I need to stop these drunken shenanigans before my luck runs out. Nothing more than some scrapes and bruises and a swollen chin thankfully.

null_zps98b223de.jpg

null_zps7d7dba58.jpg
  • NiBo1689
    NiBo1689 Posts: 20
    Options
    Well, this past weekend my best friend threw up on my couch, flooded their bathroom, and passed out next to the stove WHICH she also turned on in the process...

The next night, I walked into my friends bedroom mumbling something about how the door was locked to the bathroom. When I got in the bathroom, I opened the shower curtain and knocked everything over.

I could probably go on and on with these lovely stories, but those are fresh in my mind. hahah
  • mamacremers
    mamacremers Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Not me, but a ex-girlfriend of an old roommate of my husband. He was sleeping and she walks into his room, sits on his desk chair and urinates on his chair. while he was laying right there. Then, she gets up and goes back to bed like it was nothing. pretty sure she thought the chair was the toilet.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I did something naughty on the side of a grocery store......but I was under a blanket......but there was a couple of people I used to hang around with nearby who were trying to disrupt the "activity".......but I was 19, so young and stupid. :blushing:
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Jeez, puked, fought, got naked, danced on tables, jumped in mosh pits, got naked, drank stuff brought to me lit without blowing it out, got in a wet tee shirt contest with yellow stretch pants which evidently turned into glass once wet, fought, slept with ugly guys, drank a beer with a ciggie butt in the bottom, projectile vomited, streaked, mooned, slept thru the second half of a football game, etc.......:drinker:
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I don't remember!!! LOL :drinker:
  • skmoore07
    Options
    Drank a half-gallon of Popov mixed with who knows how much orange juice on NYE, and unfornutaly still remember everything from that night. Ended up with it coming out both ends. My boyfriend and friend took turns holding me up on the toilet for two hours. When my friend told me she was going to take my shoes off, I told her "no, I"m a runner, leave my shoes on", they were hightops. At one point my boyfried asked his friend to deal with me for a while, I remember him walking in and running back out yelling "you didn't tell me she was naked". After they thought I was finished, they took me in the bedroom and put me on the waterbed, naked. As my boyfriend was leaving the room, he went to shut the light off, I told him that I needed to go to the bathroom again, he said "you'll be alright" and turned out the light and shut the door. I couldn't even move my arm, let alone get out of bed. Woke up a few hours later with crap (literally) all over me, in my hair etc and the brand new comforter our friends got us for christmas. Walked into the living room and my friend tries to shove a donut in my mouth to sober me up, like waking up with crap in your hair isn't sobering enough and who wants to eat anything when all they can smell is crap. Needless to say, I took at least six showers that day.
  • smaihlee
    smaihlee Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Dude. Had my first drink at age 14 and had my first drunken shenanigans before I got to the next birthday.

One of the worst incidents at that age happened when my parents were out of town. I was drunk in the middle of the afternoon and walking around the neighborhood with my best friend. We saw a friend on his moped and I convinced him to let me take it for a spin.

Took off up the road. Went around a corner and encountered loose gravel from a driveway and totally wiped out. Knees and elbows bloodied all to hell. Somehow the wreck managed to punch a hole in the gas cap and gas was spewing out the top and all over me. I managed to ride back down to deliver the moped to the owner, apologized for the damage and offered him $50, then I walked home to nurse my wounds.

Had a little party that night and kept drinking to mask the pain of the crash, and I ended up having to be carried up the stairs that night by my brother because my knees and elbows were so messed up.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    The first time I ever got drunk on beer I was at a part with some friends and we were leaving and going back home well I got sick and puked everywhere. It was nasty so from then on no more beer for me. I only stick to the fruity stuff cause I never ever get sick.

I went to Scully's Bar down in Johnson City Tennessee with my best friend and her husband I had 3 Smirnoff's 1 Lemon Drop and Stephanie brought me a drink and I drank it and loved it. I found out it was a Tequilla Rose. Yummy. Well after all that I go up to the dance floor and start "dancing" drunk dancing. Stephanie said she laughed at me the whole time apparently going around in circles and slinging your arms side to side doesn't count as dancing. She had informed me if her phone had not died she would have recorded the whole thing.
  • shell3986
    Options
    There's not enough terabyte space on this server.

This!! Wayyyy too many
  • amohoop34
    Options
    I'll just divulge this one: while in school at San Diego State, i once woke up in a club in Tijuana, Mexico at 8am.

So, yeah, me and alcohol have a bit of a love/hate thing going on...
  • rjwriter78
    rjwriter78 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Ate White Castle (before i stopped eating meat) and went to sleep. My stomach wasn't very happy, lol!
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    have banged multiple fat chicks while drunk.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Stupid things while drunk? Not possible!! Everything at the time while drunk is way cool :wink: :drinker:
  • ketoambahh
    Options
    When I go drinking at the bars I bring my unicorn mask and wear it around.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh WHERE TO BEGIN

- Decided it was a good idea to skip town with a bunch of guys I had met that night whilst in a foreign country!!!!! (thank GOD they were just nice people and drove me back in the morning...)
    - Made out with 3 guys in the same friendship circle within 2 hours of each other
    - Run off with random American exchange students who I met whilst heavily intoxicated

And oh so many more -.-