Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

1373839404143»

Replies

• River314River314 Member Posts: 63 Member Member Posts: 63 Member
    Hard boiled eggs
    The brisket at my job (I work in a Tex-Mex restaurant)
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 548 Member Member Posts: 548 Member
    Zesty green smoothie Ice been making:
    -Spring mix/ spinach mix
    - Avocado
    - chia seeds
    - Almondmilk / water
    - Natural unflavored pea protein
    - Herbal blend; basil, rosemary, thyme, chives, oregano marjoram, lemon sea salt, Veg-it spice

I heat it up and top with yellow mustard and
    Good Foods Plant based Cilantro dip

Its soooo good
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,185 Member Member Posts: 5,185 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    -Spring mix/ spinach mix
    - Avocado
    - chia seeds
    - Almondmilk / water
    - Herbal blend; basil, rosemary, thyme, chives, oregano marjoram, lemon sea salt, Veg-it spice

Its soooo good
    You warm up the smoothie and top with mustard?! So more like a soup?
  • unstableunicornunstableunicorn Member Posts: 206 Member Member Posts: 206 Member
    Mashed avocado on toasted pumpernickle. Sooooo freakingn good. 🤤
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 6,493 Member Member Posts: 6,493 Member
    Mashed avocado on toasted pumpernickle. Sooooo freakingn good. 🤤

that does sound like something yummy to be obsessed over
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 548 Member Member Posts: 548 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    -Spring mix/ spinach mix
    - Avocado
    - chia seeds
    - Almondmilk / water

Its soooo good
    You warm up the smoothie and top with mustard?! So more like a soup?

Yes! Its so surprisingly good!
  • cokezerolimecokezerolime Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    Peanut butter and banana wraps. Sometimes I'll drizzle honey if I'm feeling extra.
  • EliseTK1EliseTK1 Member Posts: 330 Member Member Posts: 330 Member
    Halo Top ice cream and Enlightened bars. I preferred ChillyCow, but it has been discontinued. :'(

Also I'm really into cocktail shrimp. I get them frozen from Publix when they're BOGO and defrost one tray at a time. It's a ton of protein for very few calories, and they are delicious after a hard workout.
  • springlering62springlering62 Member Posts: 1,077 Member Member Posts: 1,077 Member
    Creme brûlée filled doughnut with burnt sugar crust. I make it and a second random flavor fit every Sunday, even if I have to forego other snacks or have much lighter meals later in the day. This week’s random flavor was chocolate, with peanut butter and marshmallow fluff filling, and peanut butter frosting with what tasted like pulverized Nutter Butters on top. I so look forward to Sundays now, lol.
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Member Posts: 3,561 Member Member Posts: 3,561 Member
    Peanut butter and banana wraps. Sometimes I'll drizzle honey if I'm feeling extra.

That's funny, we're having similar cravings! I just discovered how amazing tortillas with peanut butter and honey are in the air fryer, they're even better with chocolate chips! I'm banning myself from peanut butter, I've gone through a crazy amount since I discovered this.
  • cokezerolimecokezerolime Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »

That's funny, we're having similar cravings! I just discovered how amazing tortillas with peanut butter and honey are in the air fryer, they're even better with chocolate chips! I'm banning myself from peanut butter, I've gone through a crazy amount since I discovered this.

My grandma used to make that for me when I was a kid for a late-night snack! Except she'd fry it with butter and add powder sugar, so total sugar bomb xP I feel you on that peanut butter. I heard PB2 was a lighter alternative, but I can't get behind the taste. I'd rather indulge :P
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 3,577 Member Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »

yum,!