What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Of course, after proclaiming out loud that bacon is too salty tasting for me to eat, now all I want is a blt.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    low calorie chocolate hazelnut icecream

zdkbdyeh4c53.jpg
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,413 Member
    Been spraying this ginger spice in everything !!! So good to add to coffee, pudding, yogurt veggies chicken etc. for some reason it has a lot better flavor than adding ground ginger spice and I like that it is just liquid.

ifl65sqbvsj0.jpeg

Ooooooooh.
  • stephie_nyc
    stephie_nyc Posts: 96 Member
    Sour cream. I eat sour cream every dang day.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    @lemurcat2 you keep doing you, honey, and add all the water you want to that oatmeal.

I actually only said I added a little more to make stirring in the protein powder more easily so not sure this is like drinking oatmeal anyway. ;-) (I don't actually eat oats very often anymore.)

On growing oats, I was mostly just interested if the concept was the oats would absorb more water if cooked longer.

But yes, I agree with everything you said.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Been spraying this ginger spice in everything !!! So good to add to coffee, pudding, yogurt veggies chicken etc. for some reason it has a lot better flavor than adding ground ginger spice and I like that it is just liquid.

ifl65sqbvsj0.jpeg

You always find the best products! This is def something I must have now.
  • purplefizzy
    purplefizzy Posts: 594 Member
    Vegan GF nugo dark chocolate sea salt pretzel bars. I could eat a whole box. Love the sea salt on top and throughout the bar. Sooooo good.

yua43eqg9q61.png
    wy6tdo870om4.png

Thanks for a solid recommendation. Damn tasty.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    @Noreenmarie1234 - ^^^another good one. This would be insanely good I'm quite sure😍
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    edited November 2020
    2dbirv09nxl7.jpeg
    Vegan GF nugo dark chocolate sea salt pretzel bars. I could eat a whole box. Love the sea salt on top and throughout the bar. Sooooo good.

yua43eqg9q61.png
    wy6tdo870om4.png

Thanks for a solid recommendation. Damn tasty.

I love the Vegan Peanut Butter NuGo!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,413 Member
    We buy the Nugo mint chocolate chip bars by the case.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member

Hello, fellow sour cream addict! Now there are enough of us to start a Sour Creamaholics Anonymous! ;)
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    Sweet potatoes were SUPER cheap at my store on Friday, so I bought way too many and decided to oven bake about half of them just to have in the fridge for eating. I experimented the other night with putting some of that restaurant-style Asian ginger dressing on one and I am now utterly addicted
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

Hello, fellow sour cream addict! Now there are enough of us to start a Sour Creamaholics Anonymous! ;)

SAME. I eat it with basically everything
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    senalay788 wrote: »

You know you can just cook them, make a mash using different addins and freeze. Take out as required. Play with miso, tahini, cream, plain etc.

Yes! I considered doing that but husband isn’t a huge fan of sweet potato mash so I didn’t want to make a whole bunch of something only I would eat, lol
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234 - ^^^another good one. This would be insanely good I'm quite sure😍

Isnt it that we come to these threads only to be reminded how very few interested items are NOT available here? And thats mainly because of the French language labels. Me sad.

The struggle is real people😐
    Sweet potatoes were SUPER cheap at my store on Friday, so I bought way too many and decided to oven bake about half of them just to have in the fridge for eating. I experimented the other night with putting some of that restaurant-style Asian ginger dressing on one and I am now utterly addicted

You know you can just cook them, make a mash using different addins and freeze. Take out as required. Play with miso, tahini, cream, plain etc.

Nothing like a drizzle of miso/tahini dressing on them...on anything really 🤣! Cashew garlic cream is good too with various spices (Harissa/Zaatar/Smoked Paprika, etc., )
  • pancakerunner
    Right now I am really liking whipped butter mixed with brown stevia
  • pancakerunner
    Right now I am really liking whipped butter mixed with brown stevia

On / with what?

by itself with a spoon!
  • pancakerunner