Is it normal to never poo?

Replies

• Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    OP. There are multiple things that could cause your problem, many of them are potentially life threatening. There are also complications that your particular problem can cause. These complications range from gross and/or unpleasant to potentially life threatening.
    If I were you, I'd skip your doctor for now and go to the ER now.
    I think we all have at least some understanding/sympathy for not wanting to miss work, but you may end up missing a lot more work if you don't get this evaluated and treated. Also, finding out what is causing this and getting it treated earlier decreases the chances of long term disabilities or death. I hope this doesn't kill you.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    I think it’s ridiculous that people are accusing me of having eating disorders or abusing laxatives. I do want to go to the doctors there just isn’t any appointments and there is no emergency centre within distance of me. I’ve already said I have booked the next available appointment which I did this morning and will be seen in just over 2 weeks. And my responses wouldn’t seem like I was a troll if people didn’t lie and say I’ve said stuff I haven’t or accuse me of disorders I don’t have

Two weeks from now is too late--did you tell them that? Do you have anyone that cares for you nearby? Explain your problem to them and hope they are practical and take over. I think you need guidance. Whether you know it or not, people care about you.
  • tbeanerman
    tbeanerman Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2019
    Not saying you are a troll or that you are just having fun as opposed to being genuine (how would I know? Perhaps you are just the most chill person the world has ever encountered), but if you were a troll, then dragging out this drama and keeping well-intentioned caring people dangling for just over two more weeks would be brilliant. Brilliant. Just saying....
This discussion has been closed.