Whiskey, Bourbon, or Scotch

Options

Replies

• TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Coldcock Herbal Whisky?

I am going to the Rockstar Festival this weekend, and they're sponsoring it. It looks interesting (nothing of terrific quality by the looks of the bottle / branding)

ColdCock_uproar_web.jpg

I can't imagine it being any good, but if there are free samples I won't say no lol just wanna make sure it isn't god awful

I'm thinking you're going to Uproar since Mayhem is over?

I tried it at Mayhem and it was nastyyyyy. I was even drunk at the time if that tells you anything.

eta: Would still do it over again, shots at that place were $11 a pop. Will not say no to free booze! :drinker:
  • Elliesque
    Elliesque Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Whisky! Fireball, please. :drinker:
  • KinoM
    KinoM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Irish or Scottish single malt, preferably 10 years+ FTW. Haven't ever had a bourbon or a blend that would persuade me otherwise.
  • crazorbaq
    crazorbaq Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Woodford Reserve and Buffalo Trace
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    Woodford Reserve and Buffalo Trace

Nice choice on the woodford - it's a little pricey but totally worth the money
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options

I am going to the Rockstar Festival this weekend, and they're sponsoring it. It looks interesting (nothing of terrific quality by the looks of the bottle / branding)

ColdCock_uproar_web.jpg

I can't imagine it being any good, but if there are free samples I won't say no lol just wanna make sure it isn't god awful

I tried it at Mayhem and it was nastyyyyy. I was even drunk at the time if that tells you anything.

eta: Would still do it over again, shots at that place were $11 a pop. Will not say no to free booze! :drinker:

Yeah going to Uproar to see coheed \m/

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't expect it to be very good because of the packaging, lol but I'm glad I won't waste too much money on it.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Bulleit Bourbon for me.
    and me!!!
  • stephen4232
    stephen4232 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    As a Scotsman nothing but Single Malt Whisky will do!
  • firstofnone
    Options
    Knob Creek. Straight bourbon whiskey
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

ColdCock_uproar_web.jpg

Yeah going to Uproar to see coheed \m/

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't expect it to be very good because of the packaging, lol but I'm glad I won't waste too much money on it.

going to Uproar too but will not like it as much as Mayhem probably. 5FDP, Mastodon, Zombie.... man it was a great day! Coheed should be good but they're not my absolute fave. I'm more excited to see Black Sabbath next Monday, yeeeeeah buddy!!!

haha yeah it was free, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. it just didn't really taste like whiskey to me, I think it was the herbal aspect of it. highly recommend having other drinks first. :)
  • Kindone
    Kindone Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Always scotch. The peaty-est Lagavulin or Highlank Park you have. I want it to taste like it's been rolling around in the dirt, please.

Absolutely totally this. This this this.
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I never touch the stuff anymore. Sober in AA since july 24,1984. :smile:

Congrats to you sir, and a tip of my hat!
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Having some JW double black right now
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Whiskey .. black velvet or JD.
  • stephen4232
    stephen4232 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Single malt from the highlands of Scotland

Real whisky!