Whiskey, Bourbon, or Scotch

Options
15678911»

Replies

• stephen4232
    stephen4232 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Good choice.... What about a Highland Park?
  • Eastern_Echo23
    Eastern_Echo23 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have trouble finding the really good stuff here in Germany so i don't know if I have seen Highland Park. Everyone here drinks Beer (Bier) or Wine. I will have to look out for it. Or have some of my friends who are planning to study abroad there bring some back
  • Wol5894
    Wol5894 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Definitely Scotch, as you call it - but then I DO live in Scotland! I have a large selection of them in my wardrobe - last count it was something like 16 different ones. Hubby likes the peaty Island ones and I prefer Speyside ones, although I will drink small quantities of the Island ones occasionally.

And yes, you CAN drink it and still keep to your MFP calorie goal - you just have to be disciplined about it and make sure you enjoy every single sip of the nectar.

That reminds me - I haven't had a dram for several weeks now; maybe I will have one tonight....
  • stephen4232
    stephen4232 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Definitely Scotch, as you call it - but then I DO live in Scotland! I have a large selection of them in my wardrobe - last count it was something like 16 different ones. Hubby likes the peaty Island ones and I prefer Speyside ones, although I will drink small quantities of the Island ones occasionally.

And yes, you CAN drink it and still keep to your MFP calorie goal - you just have to be disciplined about it and make sure you enjoy every single sip of the nectar.

That reminds me - I haven't had a dram for several weeks now; maybe I will have one tonight....

Awesome have a large one!

Have you tried Arran?
  • JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    brands-tullamore-dew-header.jpg
    That is some good Irish Whiskey