WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2019

Options

Replies

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island, I don't think she'll attend. Daughter will be caring for her after surgery. She won't be able to drive. It will be interesting how she handles all this. Definitely a pivotal point in her life. Either she'll adjust, or she'll fall deeper.
    💖Rebecca
  • cmsavells
    cmsavells Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    @pipcd34 I am so, so sorry. I know Winkle was so loved. Condolences to you and Kirby.

Connie in KY
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    beth how are you??

NYKAREN
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Pip- won’t hurt to skip a few workout days just concentrate on trying to sleep,healthy eating,y processing your loss.

Amber Tx
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,117 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    klanders30 wrote: »
    beth how are you??

NYKAREN

Karen
    - I was just thinking about her a few minutes ago. Hope all is well at her end!! <3

Lanette

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    I have been craving sugar all day. But I only indulged a few bites. I did my exercise routine too, so it must be a good day.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,550 Member
    Options
  • MichelleMinn
    MichelleMinn Posts: 90 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    cmsavells wrote: »
    @MichelleMinn I read a journal article just last night about when to weigh yourself. This was a scholarly publication. Our body weight can fluctuate 3-8 pounds between morning and night. I thought 8 was a bit extreme. It is influenced by weather, water intake, salt content and many other factors. If I can find the link, I’ll post it. Basically it said weigh in the morning and in the buff.

Connie in KY

Yeah, the weigh-in in the morning was fine. :) I honestly knew it would be.

Oh, Pip, so sorry. I can tell how treasured she was and that you were a wonderful family to her.

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,920 Member
    Options
    community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10752237/women-ages-50-for-july-2019#latest

:) Here is the link to the new thread for July. I look forward to being in touch with all of you again.
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Pip- was so sorry to hear of Winkle’s passing but so happy that you were holding her in your arms so she wasn’t afraid. Hugs to you and Kirby.
    SueBDew in TX
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Pip: Heartfelt sympathy on your loss. You gave Winkle a beautiful, love-filled transition. Hugs to you, Kirby and your furmily.

Allie: Belated best wishes. Glad you had a fun, social weekend. Hope there is a better job on the horizon for you.

Rori
    Colorado Foothills
  • beadowl
    beadowl Posts: 22 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    :'(

• b4leaving
    b4leaving Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Allie - hope you had a happy birthday!

Pip - so sorry to hear about Winkle. hugs!