You guys really like to over complicate things.

Options

Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Back to the topic at hand

I have found that a steady diet of kittens fits my macros very well

^^ plus, dealing with the fluff makes it a zero calorie food.

Cha! It is negative calories!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

^^ plus, dealing with the fluff makes it a zero calorie food.

Cha! It is negative calories!

Hmm, maybe I should start on the "Awwww" diet: only eating cute things.
    nmtsao2.jpg

U4y5OSc.jpg

Lfn7tpN.jpg
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options

I don't recommend Fad diets but if it fits your macros,enjoy your kittens ;)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Lfn7tpN.jpg
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: totally making this spring.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Since you guys seem really knowledgable and this calorie deficit thing is interesting...Will a lemon water detox cleanse help get my metabolism jump started to a calorie deficit? Are there too many carbs in the lemon?
  • WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Since you guys seem really knowledgable and this calorie deficit thing is interesting...Will a lemon water detox cleanse help get my metabolism jump started to a calorie deficit? Are there too many carbs in the lemon?

pls be roll bread...
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

pls be roll bread...

I don't think I can eat rolls or bread on it either
  • CandelLife
    CandelLife Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Cute-Grumpy-Cat.jpg

Seriously? Still? 15 pages later? Really???

grumpy-cat-christmas-omg-cute-things-120612-03.jpg
  • WhoHa42
    Options

pls be roll bread...

I don't think I can eat rolls or bread on it either

-_-
  • WhoHa42
    Options
    Ah, the arrogance of youth having all the answers. Like we haven't seen this many times before. Like we weren't in your shoes many years ago when we were the ones with all the answers. And in 30-40 years when you in our shoes and you know you won't have all the answers.

Time is the great equalizer. We've seen this play before.

I love this and so very true!

All 20 something males seem to know it all and have all the answers. They have that magical thinking that they are invincible.

Wait until they hit late 40s and 50s lol

Did you read the rest of the thread at all or just stop there?
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    Ah, the arrogance of youth having all the answers. Like we haven't seen this many times before. Like we weren't in your shoes many years ago when we were the ones with all the answers. And in 30-40 years when you in our shoes and you know you won't have all the answers.

All 20 something males seem to know it all and have all the answers. They have that magical thinking that they are invincible.

You should really read the rest of the thread.
  • Faery_Dust
    Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    In for the kitties. More kitties please .
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Basic Human Body Function: only applies to men in their twenties.

Additionly: the rest of us who agree with the OP and aren't men in our twenties are meaningless/don't count.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options

I agree w/ OP of this thread.

I also agree with this post.

These two things are not mutually exclusive.

Anyhow, I'm in...

...because I'm certain this thread went places in its 11 pages...

...and I hope to catch up.

Cliffs

Me, OP, and a few others clear up our points that may have been misunderstood in the first few posts
    Many of the older people in the thread are still talking about OP being younger than them

/thread

Well, except for some kittehs.
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    ty!!!! I too am sick of people who think if they stand on their head and drink green tea and never eat after 7 pm it's some "magic" forumla for weight loss. It's not. Eat less, more move. It's that simple.

I agree 100%

I've cut back, moved more, and I'm losing. And wow...I'm not even counting a single calorie/carb/protein! WHOA!!!!! Amazing huh? Common sense isn't that common.. period.
  • crandos
    crandos Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Yea but everyone is special thats why some people cant lose weight (sarcasm)
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    If I learned one thing in this thread,
    it's that I hope I die before I grow so old that I turn senile and delusional with my head stuck up so far up my own buttocks

I wouldn't worry, your generation will almost certainly die younger than the boomer generation and their children (my generation), considerably less asset rich than we are and having worked up to the moment you drop in the traces because the government won't be able to afford to let you retire as my generation will be busy sucking up all the available money.

Have fun :)
  • TheFatGoesInRoom101
    Options
    Hi - new here but agree with the comments from gr8xpectations. I have to do some cardio to lose weight or my metabolism does not kick in. I can do it when I put my mind to it but everyone is different. Even my husband, who is dieting with me, is finding he needs to take a different approach to me (he has less weight to lose for starters).

Anyway, it's not always as simple as it first appears but if you don't take the first step you'll get nowhere. Finding the food and exercise programme that's right for you might require a bit of a search but you get there eventually.

Keep up the good work!!
  • WhoHa42
    Options
    If I learned one thing in this thread,
    it's that I hope I die before I grow so old that I turn senile and delusional with my head stuck up so far up my own buttocks

I wouldn't worry, your generation will almost certainly die younger than the boomer generation and their children (my generation), considerably less asset rich than we are and having worked up to the moment you drop in the traces because the government won't be able to afford to let you retire as my generation will be busy sucking up all the available money.

Have fun :)

strong everything lol