JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 83

Options

Replies

• evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    This is the first "round" I've participated in, although I've been on MFP for nearly a year.

5'9
    50 years old

I don't know what some of the acronyms stand for here, such as OSW, UGW, EGW, HSW.

Day/Weight/Comment

07/12 - 333.6 - I am so excited! I'm a school administrator and have been off work for the summer since June 7th. When I weighed in on 6/8, I was 349.6. One of my goals this summer was to kick my exercise and good eating habits into high gear. Here I am barely over a month later and I'm down 16 lbs! I'm keeping my calories to 2,000 most days; if I do go over, then I exercise longer to ensure I have a deficit. The biggest change is that I've been doing a LOT of walking. I exercise 7 days a week, where my 1 rest day is just a 30 minute easy walk. The other days I'm averaging over 70 minutes of exercise per day. Eating out is almost non-existent...too much salt. I finally found the right combination of food, exercise, and sleep that works best for my body.

07/13
    07/14
    07/15
    07/16
    07/17
    07/18
    07/19
    07/20
    07/21

@evangsimmons170 Welcome to the group! OSW=Original Starting Weight. UGW=Ultimate Goal Weight. EGW=End Goal Weight. HSW=Highest Starting Weight.

Many folks list the highest weight they've ever been (HSW). They will often list the starting weight when they began MFP or this particular challenge (OSW). What they hope to achieve during the next 10 days would be their EGW. Their final goal & final weight they hope to achieve over time would be their UGW. I hope this helps.

I look forward to sharing your journey with you.

Thanks so much @deepwoodslady for the helpful information! 🙂
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,815 Member
    Options
    @matratazola Did you try a new battery in your scale?