Creepy guy at the Gym

Options
1234568»

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    and why u think I am fake??

why is there a site stamp on your profile photo?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Creepy for women means nothing more than attention from a man they didn't have attractive.

Right, if they don't find you attractive and you touch them or rape them against their will, then yeah. If she doesn't want you, you don't get to have it from her. It's called life. Deal with it.

But, actually you are right. All men are perfect angels, that jump through fields of flowers, singing songs about rainbows. There are NO creepy men in this world. Absolutely none at all.
    New rule: No guy is ever allowed to interact with or look directly at any woman, ever, lest she think he's creeping and takes appropriate legal action, and or maces him.

Seems an appropriate level response, doesn't it?

Nope not an over reaction at all for all the butthurt men in this thread. Buck up! Some women don't find you attractive. Deal with it. We don't need to hear all your Boo Hooing over it.

Sorry, I'm just becoming exceedingly annoyed by all the whiny men in this thread that say these ridiculous over reactive things (on a troll post no less).
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Creepy for women means nothing more than attention from a man they didn't have attractive.

Right, if they don't find you attractive and you touch them or rape them against their will, then yeah. If she doesn't want you, you don't get to have it from her. It's called life. Deal with it.

But, actually you are right. All men are perfect angels, that jump through fields of flowers, singing songs about rainbows. There are NO creepy men in this world. Absolutely none at all.
    New rule: No guy is ever allowed to interact with or look directly at any woman, ever, lest she think he's creeping and takes appropriate legal action, and or maces him.

Seems an appropriate level response, doesn't it?

Nope not an over reaction at all for all the butthurt men in this thread. Buck up! Some women don't find you attractive. Deal with it. We don't need to hear all your Boo Hooing over it.

I'm sure BinaryPulsar has never checked out a man without his permission before right?

I didn't whine about it on a message board. Boo Hoo everyone thinks I'm creepy because I want them and they don't want me. You should just pepper spray me and call the police now.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    So, if a man checks out a woman but nobody sees it happen, is it still creepy?

Of course not. I see you have thrown all logic out the window.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Look the ridiculous over reactions and lack of logic is just starting to piss me off. I'm not usually this mean.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    So the only mistake this imaginary guy, who represents real men, made is getting caught looking?

IT'S NOT REAL

It was probably a man that made this post.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    So the only mistake this imaginary guy, who represents real men, made is getting caught looking?

IT'S NOT REAL

It was probably a man that made this post.

I believe the post is a fake, but the scenario is based in reality.

If the post is not real. The scenario is not based in reality. This is an imaginary scenario that was made up to get you all riled up and it worked. I never responded or said anything about the OP. I only referred to it being a fake. So, why are you trying to discuss it with me? I refuse to discuss the points in a troll post.

My frustration is with how absolute people are getting. They read a fake troll post (probably written by a man) and now they are flinging accusations around about all women. It's annoying.

I have a real life. I don't want to waist my time debating a fake post.

I apologize if I offended you. I am on edge right for other reasons. Have a nice day and a lovely weekend.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I didn't read through all of the replies, so I may be repeating something already recommended. Buy or borrow a wedding band and wear it. Next time he shows up, just flash it his way. If that doesn't work, bring the "husband" along next time and flash him his way. If that doesn't work, he's a nut case of sorts and needs intervention of other types. Good luck!
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    OP, sorry for creeping on you. I am looking for running advice. Would you like to be my running partner? When I am on the treadmill next to you, I fee as though we are running partners.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Tell him u've always wanted to give someone a "private" piercing. He'll never look ur way again.

He may like that. LOL.

If he tries to interact w you again by talking to you or working out near you, I'd either just try to seem preoccupied, either w my workout, my music, my cell phone. I wouldn't be outright rude. You don't want to make him angry if he really is a creeper, and you certainly don't want to hurt his feelings if it's just a harmless case of him trying to be friendly. Keep in mind that he more than likely will continue to work out at the same gym, so you don't want to make matters worse. If pretending to be busy doesn't work, you can always try to make him dislike you. Ask him how much money he makes, if you can borrow money. That would probably turn off even a creeper.

Or turn on a sugar daddy :happy:
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    OP, sorry for creeping on you. I am looking for running advice. Would you like to be my running partner? When I am on the treadmill next to you, I fee as though we are running partners.

taRHHGN.gif