Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

How do we perceive you?

Replies

• Gustaaf85Gustaaf85 Posts: 15,194Member Member Posts: 15,194Member Member
    Weird, funny, crazy, goofy, serious on occasion
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 217,810Member, Premium Member Posts: 217,810Member, Premium Member
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »

Who you talking about Gus? 😁
  • PAFC84PAFC84 Posts: 1,860Member Member Posts: 1,860Member Member

Your assessment on yourself?
  • Gustaaf85Gustaaf85 Posts: 15,194Member Member Posts: 15,194Member Member

Was about myself
    PAFC84 wrote: »

Yes, lol
    I misunderstood the purpose of the thread

Was about myself

Yes, lol

No harm no foul. I think it is meant to be playful.....although will anyone agree with your assessment of yourself? ;)
    edited August 14
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 217,810Member, Premium Member Posts: 217,810Member, Premium Member

Was about myself

Yes, lol

No harm no foul. I think it is meant to be playful.....although will anyone agree with your assessment on yourself? ;)

I'll agree 😁

Was about myself

Yes, lol

No harm no foul. I think it is meant to be playful.....although will anyone agree with your assessment on yourself? ;)

I'll agree 😁

The water to my oil lol
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Posts: 1,077Member Member Posts: 1,077Member Member
    @tams_89 Three words come to mind, sweet, kind and generous. A person that is always conscientious on how people perceive things. One that especially hates cruelty. To top it off she’s pretty to look at.

Was about myself

Yes, lol

I'll agree 😁

The water to my oil lol

Are you saying we don't mix? 😁

Was about myself

Yes, lol

I'll agree 😁

The water to my oil lol

Are you saying we don't mix? 😁

I’m saying you calm the waves that I make lol
    edited August 14
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 2,732Member Member Posts: 2,732Member Member
    Have I even been around long enough to make an impression? It can be hard to join into a forum that has members who have built up a community over the years, but this is a fun one for sure and I've never been made to feel unwelcome.

Fun, friendly, family. I’d like to grill out and have a summer drink with you.
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 2,732Member Member Posts: 2,732Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    @Vikka_V I think we all interpret questions based on our own perspective and perceptions of life. I also think most of us have had moments in which we regret things we’ve said.

I think you are a deep thinker and extremely self reflective. A valued trait in such a self absorbed society. You are sweet natured and very kind to others, but I find you can tend to be too hard on yourself. ❤️

Thank-you Lady
    I am "hard" on myself I think partly because I've had no guidance, my parents (divorced when I was 5) had much bigger "problems" than taking care of me and my brother...I try to be "hard' on myself, because I need the discipline I never had as a child...but I'm not doing a good job at it. Its hard to 'parent' yourself.

It seems stupid to say, but I need some guidance, some one to say "do this" (like go to bed now) simple, but for me thats huge.... I have no rational limits compared to others I don't think.

As a child I had no limits and parents with substance abuse problems. I know your not allowed to talk about drugs and stuff here (I got reprimanded for doing so) but its a thing...and as a kid with parents who had other "problems" besides my brother and I, I feel like I've had to "raise myself"...so it's taken a lot longer and I feel very immature still.
    Me too.
    @Vikka_V I think we all interpret questions based on our own perspective and perceptions of life. I also think most of us have had moments in which we regret things we’ve said.

I think you are a deep thinker and extremely self reflective. A valued trait in such a self absorbed society. You are sweet natured and very kind to others, but I find you can tend to be too hard on yourself. ❤️

Thank-you Lady
    I am "hard" on myself I think partly because I've had no guidance, my parents (divorced when I was 5) had much bigger "problems" than taking care of me and my brother...I try to be "hard' on myself, because I need the discipline I never had as a child...but I'm not doing a good job at it. Its hard to 'parent' yourself.

It seems stupid to say, but I need some guidance, some one to say "do this" (like go to bed now) simple, but for me thats huge.... I have no rational limits compared to others I don't think.

As a child I had no limits and parents with substance abuse problems. I know your not allowed to talk about drugs and stuff here (I got reprimanded for doing so) but its a thing...and as a kid with parents who had other "problems" besides my brother and I, I feel like I've had to "raise myself"...so it's taken a lot longer and I feel very immature still.
    Me too.

Trust yourselves. If it works for you, it is good.
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Posts: 1,077Member Member Posts: 1,077Member Member

Thank-you Lady

Me too.

Same. I also value constructive criticism.

Thank-you Lady

Me too.

I don’t want the criticism. I just want a boss who knows me and wants the best for me and doesn’t mind when I occasionally tell them to go *kitten* themselves. 😄
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 380Member Member Posts: 380Member Member

Thank-you Lady

Me too.

I don’t want the criticism. I just want a boss who knows me and wants the best for me and doesn’t mind when I occasionally tell them to go *kitten* themselves. 😄

And how's the writing going? <Cracks whip>