Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

How do we perceive you?

Replies

• FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,027Member Member Posts: 3,027Member Member
    Le boop. But I've been absent for so long, most of y'all don't remember me.

Maybe that works to my advantage, eh? ;)

I can remember you! I think you seem like a free spirit and you March to your own beat. You come across as very creative and perhaps sensitive in nature ?

P.s I enjoyed seeing all your art works that you shared, I remember the thread when you asked for ideas and you drew them.

Keep an eye out. I may revive that thread soon.

YAY ! I love looking at other people's art work, as I cannot draw at all ! 😆
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 217,810Member, Premium Member Posts: 217,810Member, Premium Member
    @slimgirljo15 comes across really caring and kind person. Lots of fun and like a ray of sunshine from the land down under ! 🌞

I could say pretty much exactly the same of you except for the down under bit 😁.
    Youre sweet and sensitive but if crossed or upset the scottish temper would kick butt.

Am I right?
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 14,252Member Member Posts: 14,252Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I'm intrested how I come across! 😆

Drunk 70% of the time 😂

Seventy ?!?

Seventy Percent ??

Ha. Nah.

more like Ninety.....

Three Percent

Edit*.

Oh, Wait.... Jeez, how embarrassing ..... I thought we were talking about someone else!

My Bad.
    edited August 13
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 14,252Member Member Posts: 14,252Member Member
    @slimgirljo15 comes across really caring and kind person. Lots of fun and like a ray of sunshine from the land down under ! 🌞

I could say pretty much exactly the same of you except for the down under bit 😁.
    Youre sweet and sensitive but if crossed or upset the scottish temper would kick butt.

Am I right?

I would give my honest opinon about Jo....

however, this is a family friendly forum and we're in polite company.

<3 >:) B)
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 217,810Member, Premium Member Posts: 217,810Member, Premium Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Am I right?

:laugh: 🤗
  • Miss_Chievous_Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 246Member Member Posts: 246Member Member
    @caco_ethes Straight forward, hilarious, always starts the best threads, very smart, natural beauty, humble...honesty, when I was new here, I was a little intimidated by you and I seriously don't know why because you always brighten up this place and I always look forward to reading your posts. When you're not around I look forward to seeing you pop up in here.

Eta: likes nipples
    edited August 13
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Am I right?

:laugh: 🤗

Ya know how I perceive you.. a straight up good guy. Intelligent, funny ( I think this hides a bit) very kind and loving but also tough when need be. You have strong opinions and are a bit stubborn. You're good to the people that are good to you but I suspect upset you and there's a whole other side 😉 Of course that's just gleaned from posts.. I could be totally wrong 😂
    So how close am I?

Edit.. one of my favourite posters 🙂
    edited August 13
  • Miss_Chievous_Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 246Member Member Posts: 246Member Member
    @slimgirljo15 great sense of humor, always makes me laugh, kind, caring, beautiful soul, positive attitude, compassionate, loved by many ❤

Also likes nipples 😂
  • JustReadTheInstructionsJustReadTheInstructions Posts: 1,790Member Member Posts: 1,790Member Member
    @Miss_Chievous_ you're an edgy rocker chick with a sweet, soft side. I remember you from before your owl was finished. You find a way to be funny and kind while going through *kitten* that would turn anyone bitter. You never jumped on me for publicly asking questions that were too personal, you always responded politely and with a smiley face. You took my roast like a goddamn champ even though my roasts bordered on mean 😂 I super admire that.
    @Miss_Chievous_ Worldly, naughty sense of humour, outspoken and forward but I sense a sweet, gentleness too. A wonderful, kind mother who puts everyone's needs before her own. Even though she's faced much tragedy and sadness she still smiles and even when she's down she quickly picks herself up.
    Often has me to the point of tears laughing.
    I hope life starts treating you much kinder than it has done in the past❤
    iMago wrote: »
    @Reckoner68 - he's got a demon too. i feel sympathy because i was there before.

@tinkerhellraiser - ophelia drowning. bunny rabbit.

@Miss_Chievous_ - funny girl. hope she stays flying.

@FeelinFooFoo - oddly texan at heart.

@tams_89 - good music. always smiling.

@slimgirljo15 - could drink me under the table. though would not risk me in her basement.

all y'all are good folks and deserve a lot of sunshine in your lives. hope you can always find it even when it's dark out

I hope this does not offend in any way but I sense you are often bewildered by the fact the ladies find you attractive.. almost a little amused. But that grin of yours phwoarrrr 😏 You're smart, funny and I often think of you as chilled and laidback
    * feet up whiskey and cigar in hand *
    Also well read and quite the deep thinker.

But, wrong about the basement.. I'd risk it 😉
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 2,732Member Member Posts: 2,732Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    @Reckoner68 - he's got a demon too. i feel sympathy because i was there before.

@tinkerhellraiser - ophelia drowning. bunny rabbit.

@Miss_Chievous_ - funny girl. hope she stays flying.

@FeelinFooFoo - oddly texan at heart.

@tams_89 - good music. always smiling.

@slimgirljo15 - could drink me under the table. though would not risk me in her basement.

all y'all are good folks and deserve a lot of sunshine in your lives. hope you can always find it even when it's dark out

I hope this does not offend in any way but I sense you are often bewildered by the fact the ladies find you attractive.. almost a little amused. But that grin of yours phwoarrrr 😏 You're smart, funny and I often think of you as chilled and laidback
    * feet up whiskey and cigar in hand *
    Also well read and quite the deep thinker.

But, wrong about the basement.. I'd risk it 😉

what she said
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Posts: 5,462Member Member Posts: 5,462Member Member

Am I right?

Trouble with a capital T
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 11,296Member Member Posts: 11,296Member Member
    @caco_ethes Straight forward, hilarious, always starts the best threads, very smart, natural beauty, humble...honesty, when I was new here, I was a little intimidated by you and I seriously don't know why because you always brighten up this place and I always look forward to reading your posts. When you're not around I look forward to seeing you pop up in here.

Eta: likes nipples

1rzz7si9kphz.gif