Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

How do we perceive you?

Replies

• caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,978 Member Member Posts: 11,978 Member
    @slimgirljo15 you’re the mfp welcome committee. If someone is new, it’s likely they’ll have a friend in you before the day is up. You’re super well rounded when it comes to interacting with all types of people
    @Motorsheen

Despite your omnipresent dad jokes and relentless writing of bad checks, you tend to surprise me from time to time. Generally i think people who joke all the time are hard to get to know, maybe because that’s kinda how i am. But over the past couple years I’ve grown to consider you a very good friend. You’ve opened up in the odd circumstance here and there and it’s enjoyable every time.
    @your_future_ex_wife

My impression of you is pretty straightforward because you harbor no guile whatsoever. You’re always the same, always honest and straightforward. Every now and then you’ll write things that make me do a double take because they’re so clever i wish i had said them 😂
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Member Posts: 2,167 Member Member Posts: 2,167 Member
    Someone called me snarky on here once and it kinda stung. Then I realized that was probably a nice way of calling me a B which sometimes comes out of me when I am passionate about something. It's sometimes good to hear someone else's perception because we don't always realize when we start to cross the line.
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Member Posts: 4,278 Member Member Posts: 4,278 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    @your_future_ex_wife

My impression of you is pretty straightforward because you harbor no guile whatsoever. You’re always the same, always honest and straightforward. Every now and then you’ll write things that make me do a double take because they’re so clever i wish i had said them 😂

I stifle myself sometimes from writing “me too!” on your posts because I don’t want to seem like I’m kissing your *kitten*. 😂❤️
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Member Posts: 4,278 Member Member Posts: 4,278 Member
    @your_future_ex_wife beautiful but holy *kitten* she got a dirty mind but smart and then really sweet too

Yes, this :) dirty, dirty girl 😏😙

Jo, I hope one day to have a dungeon of my own. 🤫

You are kind and welcoming to all, but especially sensitive to the loners. 🤗
    Multi-faceted and witty no matter how much we fans keep beating a single note. ❤️
  • JeromeBarry1JeromeBarry1 Member Posts: 10,171 Member Member Posts: 10,171 Member
    Since my wife, 3 daughters, and numerous RL friends are here, sure. What could go wrong?
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 242,035 Member Member Posts: 242,035 Member
    @your_future_ex_wife beautiful but holy *kitten* she got a dirty mind but smart and then really sweet too

Yes, this :) dirty, dirty girl 😏😙

Jo, I hope one day to have a dungeon of my own. 🤫

You are kind and welcoming to all, but especially sensitive to the loners. 🤗
    Multi-faceted and witty no matter how much we fans keep beating a single note. ❤️

Pro tip: basement sounds less scary to the vict.. ermmm guests 😁

Tbh.. I'm kinda surprised how close some perceptions are... some see more than I thought I showed. 🙂
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 242,035 Member Member Posts: 242,035 Member
    @slimgirljo15 you’re the mfp welcome committee. If someone is new, it’s likely they’ll have a friend in you before the day is up. You’re super well rounded when it comes to interacting with all types of people

I try to always remember that not everyone is comfortable in this environment. Some are shy maybe feel alone and just need a hand getting used to the place.

You are very, very witty, fast with the funny sarcasm and jokes. I know you are extremely intelligent and pretty easy on the eyes ( total package) but there's something I'm not sure what it is.. a vulnerable feel, I think maybe because I don't often see you be serious that I think there is a lot of deep feels hidden. 😬

This is actually not easy

also @slimgirljo15 is super sweet because she makes sure to type upside down so we can understand her <3

Sun, you will always be the sweet, beautiful, kind and gentle girl ( I know you're a full grown woman ) I met years ago here but I get the fragility and delicateness of youth from you, sensitive and artistic with the soul of a poet. Having said that I've seen the occasional spark of anger though rare so I know you aren't all delicate lol.
    I guess I see you as the young girl chasing butterflies in the garden.. 🙂🦋
    edited August 2019
    Someone called me snarky on here once and it kinda stung. Then I realized that was probably a nice way of calling me a B which sometimes comes out of me when I am passionate about something. It's sometimes good to hear someone else's perception because we don't always realize when we start to cross the line.

I see you as a real tell it like it is firecracker.
    I like that you are pretty straight forward. 🙂 You just say what you're thinking..no BS

And you're super cute 😉

edited August 2019
  • MoKaazMoKaaz Member Posts: 167 Member Member Posts: 167 Member
    I'm pretty sure my profile and stuff are entirely open. How do you all perceive me?
    MoKaaz wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure my profile and stuff are entirely open. How do you all perceive me?

You're very new and really only 35 posts it's hard to get a feel yet.. From the couple I read I'd say friendly, committed to doing well here and you're a great friend to have because you check up on your friends 🙂
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,078 Member Member Posts: 4,078 Member
    @slimgirljo15 comes across really caring and kind person. Lots of fun and like a ray of sunshine from the land down under ! 🌞

I could say pretty much exactly the same of you except for the down under bit 😁.
    Youre sweet and sensitive but if crossed or upset the scottish temper would kick butt.

Am I right?

Oh Jo, your right lol
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,078 Member Member Posts: 4,078 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm intrested how I come across! 😆

Drunk 70% of the time 😂

Seventy ?!?

Seventy Percent ??

Ha. Nah.

more like Ninety.....

Three Percent

Edit*.

Oh, Wait.... Jeez, how embarrassing ..... I thought we were talking about someone else!

My Bad.

👿
  • ghudson92ghudson92 Member Posts: 1,929 Member Member Posts: 1,929 Member
    So. Im a drunk texan and sweet and caring. Living my best life!
    zohpdf9kpfjm.gif

You have just made being a sweet, drunk Texan a life goal
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Member Posts: 1,465 Member Member Posts: 1,465 Member
    @Motorsheen At first I found it hard to understand your humour, but as time went on I’ve come to realize that under all of that quirkinesses you have a big heart. I find you to be quite reserved and genuine. The respect and honour you have for your family is appalling at times. Especially in today’s society where people constantly find fault in those they love.