Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

How do we perceive you?

Replies

• spade117spade117 Posts: 2,428Member Member Posts: 2,428Member Member
    Interesting thread.

Feel free...
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 6,678Member Member Posts: 6,678Member Member
    I'll give this a shot - start with @1sphere since he kinda birthed the idea of this thread into @caco_ethes head

1sphere - seems to be laid back , a bit of an over thinker but I enjoy reading his insights on things as they are often vastly different than anything in my own head

caco_ethes funny as hell - always enjoy reading your quick witted post - we have a similar since of humor although my wit is not as rapid fire as yours

• Sunshine_And_SandSunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,183Member Member Posts: 1,183Member Member
    @slimgirljo15 - you are friendly and make everyone feel a little more comfortable being here

@JeromeBarry1 - you seem conservative and I find myself agreeing with most of your posts. I can see you becoming the little old man in the nursing home who simultaneously gets to know all the workers and always asks how the kids are doing while also swearing at the staff when they call you on doing stuff you aren’t supposed to be doing. You’d definitely be everyone’s favorite resident.

@caco_ethes - I love your threads. I definitely see you as a minimalist. And this is going to sound silly, but when you changed your profile picture I found myself wondering if you threw away another shirt to make room for the one in the new picture since the closet was getting a little too cluttered for you.
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Posts: 2,325Member Member Posts: 2,325Member Member
    @Cowsfan1 You already know this, but we relate a lot. Good dad. Sports information source. Likes a good beer and by good I mean any you hand him that he doesn't pay for. Clever and quicker than you give yourself credit for. All around stand up dude. Glad to call you friend.
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 378Member Member Posts: 378Member Member
    I'm strugglin, cause while I want to reciprocate, my perceptions of people are for some reason really intimate to me and it's tough to just throw them out there.

I mean, I could just skim the surface and throw some stuff out there, but that feels like lying somehow.

Sorry!
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 11,296Member Member Posts: 11,296Member Member

@caco_ethes - I love your threads. I definitely see you as a minimalist. And this is going to sound silly, but when you changed your profile picture I found myself wondering if you threw away another shirt to make room for the one in the new picture since the closet was getting a little too cluttered for you.

Thank you! And i hate to say this but I’m really not feeling very minimalistic lately. I have more clothes than i ever have 🤦🏼‍♀️

It tends to go in cycles for me though. So to answer your musing.. nope, didn’t throw out a shirt and i in fact purchased about a dozen others to go with the new one
    TheBigFb wrote: »
    I use to wonder how people percieved me, now i dont care lol

Wondering and caring are two different things.
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 2,729Member Member Posts: 2,729Member Member
    spade117 wrote: »
    Interesting thread.

Feel free...

OK person I don’t know, I’ll give it a shot.

You are adventurous and up for a good game and lively conversation. You appreciate people who push back a bit. There is a dark side to you that few get to witness but it is there coloring all of your interactions nonetheless.

How’d I do?
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 31,918Member Member Posts: 31,918Member Member
    @caco_ethes I'm still writing yours. So far I've only made 3 Star Wars references.... so far...
    spade117 wrote: »
    Interesting thread.

Feel free...

OK person I don’t know, I’ll give it a shot.

You are adventurous and up for a good game and lively conversation. You appreciate people who push back a bit. There is a dark side to you that few get to witness but it is there coloring all of your interactions nonetheless.

How’d I do?

I cannot say that any of that is incorrect.
  • cwolfman13cwolfman13 Posts: 36,582Member Member Posts: 36,582Member Member
    I know how I come across in real life to people when we first meet or become acquainted because down the road as we become closer, I usually get the same comments from anyone who's gotten to know me better...no idea how I come off on the interwebs...
  • Miss_Chievous_Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 246Member Member Posts: 246Member Member
    @Cowsfan1 Very kind, good dad, great taste in music 😜 you have a way of making everyone feel welcomed around here and I admire that. Non judgmental.All around... you just seem like a very good person, I didn't need time to observe you to see that (not trying to be creepy 😂) I got a good vibe from you right away. Keep on being you dude 😘
    edited August 14
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 2,729Member Member Posts: 2,729Member Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I know how I come across in real life to people when we first meet or become acquainted because down the road as we become closer, I usually get the same comments from anyone who's gotten to know me better...no idea how I come off on the interwebs...

Confident. Content in your marriage. Missing your dad.
    @Cowsfan1 thank you. Means a lot. It is one of my ideals to respect other opinions.
    @your_future_ex_wife at first I thought you didn't like me so I was a little intimidated by you. Turned out that you are one of my favorites in here, you're hilarious and you have a dirty mind just like me 🤷‍♀️😂 you are very pretty and I enjoy having you around. 😘

Also great taste in music
    edited August 14
    @your_future_ex_wife at first I thought you didn't like me so I was a little intimidated by you. Turned out that you are one of my favorites in here, you're hilarious and you have a dirty mind just like me 🤷‍♀️😂 you are very pretty and I enjoy having you around. 😘
    I think sometimes women with strong personalities intimidate each other. I stood in awe of you a long time before I worked up the nerve to talk to you. I still find it incredible and really *kitten* funny how you balance sweet with raunchy. 😂
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Posts: 2,325Member Member Posts: 2,325Member Member
    I think sometimes women with strong personalities intimidate each other. I stood in awe of you a long time before I worked up the nerve to talk to you. I still find it incredible and really *kitten* funny how you balance sweet with raunchy. 😂

That's the sweetest thing anyone has said to me 😂😂😂😘