• jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Seems pretty serious to me
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    @slimgirljo15 you’re the mfp welcome committee. If someone is new, it’s likely they’ll have a friend in you before the day is up. You’re super well rounded when it comes to interacting with all types of people

I agree with this! @slimgirljo15, I love your humor and compassion. And very first one on the threads that I remember. 😊
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Someone called me snarky on here once and it kinda stung. Then I realized that was probably a nice way of calling me a B which sometimes comes out of me when I am passionate about something. It's sometimes good to hear someone else's perception because we don't always realize when we start to cross the line.

I dont think I'd ever consider you a B. At first you intimidated me. Not sure why...but now I think you are kind, hilarious and hard core.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    @Behindblue_eyes nurse, good heart, pretty pretty pretty, blue eyes, playful, nice

You're a doll, I didn't think anyone knew I existed here. 😊

You are unique, entertaining, kind, and have the most beautiful lips on mfp 💋

Ditto on those lips...adding nails
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 you’re the mfp welcome committee. If someone is new, it’s likely they’ll have a friend in you before the day is up. You’re super well rounded when it comes to interacting with all types of people

I agree with this! @slimgirljo15, I love your humor and compassion. And very first one on the threads that I remember. 😊

Thank you 🤗
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    So...um...how do you all think of me?

I think you are more likely to help a nun across the street then mug her and steal her purse, for sure.

Then vs. than is very important here and I must know if you for sure meant then

I assumed it was a mistake but I see now it was a clever play.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options

I think you are more likely to help a nun across the street then mug her and steal her purse, for sure.

I assumed it was a mistake but I see now it was a clever play.

I'd like to take credit for being witty but it was a grammar mistake. I hang my head in shame for being so careless.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    oooohhhh, ok. I have to admit, the first one did confuse me a bit.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    oooohhhh, ok. I have to admit, the first one did confuse me a bit.

I would hope you are not a nun mugger.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    *ssshhh* (don't want word to get around) :p:D
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    ...did someone just throw a match into that puddle near the gas pumps? I'm curious, for sure, but as someone who pays close attention to the profiles I build of folks in my head, this has led me down some awkward paths in the past

I see you as a guy with a vivid imagination and an utterly obscure sense of humor which can be isolating at times because you rarely find people who ‘get’ you, especially in real life

Was this offensive? It got a lot of woos but I don’t know if thats just because i was openly slooting it up for woos at the time
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    ...did someone just throw a match into that puddle near the gas pumps? I'm curious, for sure, but as someone who pays close attention to the profiles I build of folks in my head, this has led me down some awkward paths in the past

I see you as a guy with a vivid imagination and an utterly obscure sense of humor which can be isolating at times because you rarely find people who ‘get’ you, especially in real life

Was this offensive? It got a lot of woos but I don’t know if thats just because i was openly slooting it up for woos at the time

Omg, you pulled out all the stops hussy 🤣
    "Vivid, sense, people" that's some hot, sexy stuff 😜
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Ha! I know, so shameless 😌

But yeah, I wondered if people thought my assessment was insulting because i said people don’t get him.

For the record i think people find him funny, but i think he generally feels like people wouldn’t get him if he unleashed his true humor.

I don’t know why i feel like I should clarify this 5 days later 🤔
  • slimgirljo15
    edited August 2019
    Options

Ha! I know, so shameless 😌

But yeah, I wondered if people thought my assessment was insulting because i said people don’t get him.

For the record i think people find him funny, but i think he generally feels like people wouldn’t get him if he unleashed his true humor.

I don’t know why i feel like I should clarify this 5 days later 🤔

Yeah.. I was thinking, you're thinking too hard on it.. woos be gone soon. 😁
    Btw.. I didn't see anything offensive *shrug*
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

I was wooing you all over the place. I even recruited other wooers