Options
167891012»

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    ...did someone just throw a match into that puddle near the gas pumps? I'm curious, for sure, but as someone who pays close attention to the profiles I build of folks in my head, this has led me down some awkward paths in the past

I see you as a guy with a vivid imagination and an utterly obscure sense of humor which can be isolating at times because you rarely find people who ‘get’ you, especially in real life

Was this offensive? It got a lot of woos but I don’t know if thats just because i was openly slooting it up for woos at the time

I was wooing you all over the place. I even recruited other wooers

Thats why I’m wondering if I’m reading too much into the woos here. Probably am 😁
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    ...did someone just throw a match into that puddle near the gas pumps? I'm curious, for sure, but as someone who pays close attention to the profiles I build of folks in my head, this has led me down some awkward paths in the past

I see you as a guy with a vivid imagination and an utterly obscure sense of humor which can be isolating at times because you rarely find people who ‘get’ you, especially in real life

Was this offensive? It got a lot of woos but I don’t know if thats just because i was openly slooting it up for woos at the time

I was wooing you all over the place. I even recruited other wooers

Thats why I’m wondering if I’m reading too much into the woos here. Probably am 😁

Soon they'll be harmless "disagrees"!!!
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options

Imo, you're good. I don't worry about the post rating system. I worry about the reply's.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    mattig89ch wrote: »

Imo, you're good. I don't worry about the post rating system. I worry about the reply's.

Well, he never did reply so I’m

thusly

left wondering

😩
  • Reckoner68
    Options

thusly

left wondering

😩

Wait, is this me? I liked the post, no woos here. Apparently I’m just either confused or oblivious, quite possibly both

Btw, takes a *lot* to offend me, especially on the internet, so never worry
  • DadBodClub
    DadBodClub Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I don’t think I know most of you.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

thusly

left wondering

😩

Wait, is this me? I liked the post, no woos here. Apparently I’m just either confused or oblivious, quite possibly both

I wasn’t worried i offended you, actually. Just 4+ of your fans

As far as my comment above, i just wanted to use the word thusly 😏
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    coachswaf wrote: »

That's not necessarily a bad thing. We're a bunch of weirdos 😊
  • Reckoner68
    Options

thusly

left wondering

😩

I wasn’t worried i offended you, actually. Just 4+ of your fans

As far as my comment above, i just wanted to use the word thusly 😏

Rofl, fans!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

She's not lying
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

She's not lying

When a blanket statement works
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

I can't think of anything that would offend me.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »
    I'm offended by everything, don't judge me :D

Can I ...?
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »
    I'm offended by everything, don't judge me :D

Can I ...?

Yes.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    @coachswaf wrote: »

Haven’t seen you around a ton but you strike me as a very disciplined runner. Also your name always makes me think “coach sweaty af” 😅😬
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    @tinak33 wrote: »
    @Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings - Amazing mom, strong, resilient, been through hell and still coming out strong. Gorgeous, sweet, and has a big heart, with a beautiful singing voice that rivals Amy Lee. Totally gets me and sometimes I feel like we are sisters in spirit.

slimgirljo15 - Kind, genuine, welcoming. Very supportive and honest. Funny and easy to talk to. Willing to show anyone her basement. Pretty sure she gives great hugs.

I haven't interacted with a lot of people on here.... but I lurk a lot.

caco_ethes and Vikka_V I love reading all your posts. They make me smile for different reasons.
    Also, I love Vikka's ramblings. I do the same!

Behindblue_eyes - sweet, genuine, gorgeous eyes

your_future_ex_wife - hilariously dirty mind, kind, welcoming, smoking hot booty

George_of_the_Jungle - nipple rings. :p

💕... thank you my gorgeous sweet girl! You know I think the world of you
  • maarku
    maarku Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Very pretty with a lot of personality